Questions about mastic gum

Y

yeezus2013

Iron
Will mastic gum change my face shape? I'm oval face shape. And is it true that the more you do it over time, it wont look as good anymore and it would make your face bloated or look weird?

Will mastic gum change my face shape? I'm oval face shape. And is it true that the more you do it over time, it wont look as good anymore and it would make your face bloated or look weird?
Also I would be chewing every other day for one hour

It does change bone structure over time but this works much better/quicker the younger you are.
I can make your face look kinda bloated, but if you get lean enough it can make it angular again because the muscle mass of your masseters is harder than fat mass and can pop out to give you kinda hollow cheeks

It does change bone structure over time but this works much better/quicker the younger you are.
I can make your face look kinda bloated, but if you get lean enough it can make it angular again because the muscle mass of your masseters is harder than fat mass and can pop out to give you kinda hollow cheeks
It doesnt change bone structure, you only train your massetter muscles with chewing and chewing too much can quickly lead to too big massetter muscles, which will make you look ugly and bloated

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
this is just megacope lol how do people still believe in this crap in 2024.

You're gonna spend like 30 bucks like my friend did and buy new ones once the one you have are raped

it doesn't change shit

just chew on towels it's much better

It doesnt change bone structure, you only train your massetter muscles with chewing and chewing too much can quickly lead to too big massetter muscles, which will make you look ugly and bloated
You should try it and you will just know that it changes bone structure. When I did it I often had a feeling on the outside of my zygomatic bones, one of expansion. A similar feeling to how your teeth feel after getting braces.

I also have pics of my side profile and it has certainly changed, a lot because of puberty but you don't see bone structure changes like mine with only puberty.

Your chewing muscles are capable of outputting great force, like 50kg per bite. If you think this has no influence on your skull then I don't know what to tell you

chew gum put that shit in the freezer then chew next day again
If u have 30 falin gum pieces just re-use 1 gum for like 2 weeks straight.
a pack of 30 will last u 60 gums them
And when its cold its better useable
(“muh germs muh its disgusting”. Just say u have low T without saying me u have low T JFL)

this is just megacope lol how do people still believe in this crap in 2024.

You're gonna spend like 30 bucks like my friend did and buy new ones once the one you have are raped

it doesn't change shit
It literally does though lmao

Once you stop chewing mastic gum then will everything go back to normal?

You should try it and you will just know that it changes bone structure. When I did it I often had a feeling on the outside of my zygomatic bones, one of expansion. A similar feeling to how your teeth feel after getting braces.

I also have pics of my side profile and it has certainly changed, a lot because of puberty but you don't see bone structure changes like mine with only puberty.

Your chewing muscles are capable of outputting great force, like 50kg per bite. If you think this has no influence on your skull then I don't know what to tell you
There is no proof that it changes bone structure