Questions about selfies and how people perceive you?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
Are flipped images the way people see you cuz I look fucking hideous when my camera flips my face.

selfie camera isn’t how people see u irl always so wether u flip or not it’s still accurate

People do see you inverted, but the mirror is the most accurate version of yourself, the mirror is the real you.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and RealNinja
how does flipping your photos alter your appearance I look the exact same regardless.

People do see you inverted, but the mirror is the most accurate version of yourself, the mirror is the real you.
Cope

how does flipping your photos alter your appearance I look the exact same regardless.
If you're symmetric you'd look the same innit?

brutal so I am assymetrical as fuck

If you're symmetric you'd look the same innit?
doesn't flipping your picture just flip the asymmetries as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FBl
Selfies dont reflect reality at all, a high quality vídeo is good enough tho, i created a thread yesterday about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Sexually Disabled
is photogenics real bros?

I look ugly in every "selfie".

Who is your avi?

jfl at that cope you know ur ugly thats why you cope with muh mirror is the most accurate version of yourself

on photos and on videos you see the most accurate version of yourself.

brutal for truecel‘s ik

if the face i have on selfies is my real face i am truly the ugliest man alive rn

if the face i have on selfies is my real face i am truly the ugliest man alive rn
Luckily its not, If you arent mocked irl you arent severely ugly

brutal for truecel‘s ik
jfl at that cope you know ur ugly thats why you cope with muh mirror is the most accurate version of yourself

brutal for truecel‘s ik
science literally has said that mirror is the most accurate version you dumb fuck

science literally has said that mirror is the most accurate version you dumb fuck
mmimimimi u kiss ur mother with that fuckin mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61588
Just look in the mirror