questions about test maxxing and bi-max “double jaw surgery” yap

C

copemaxxing69

Iron
hey guys hope every one’s doing well
i am a newcell to the forum i have been doing the tips on here since i was about 13 here tho and have seen great improvements i am now 16 6,1 65kg 12.9bodyfat i look mid upper mid idk lol some people love my look some hate “sorry im really bad this i would tell me to kill myself to” okay so my questions are i have a defined jawline but lack chin definition due to a deep over bite so when i bite i have a recessed side also a cross bite that makes me a little asymmetrical everyone says they dont know what im talking about i was wondering if a double jaw surgery would compleyley fix this problem and if not what else ? i’m also naturally test maxing but thinking about trying enclomiphene citrate and igf-1 cause i have decent bone mass high cheek bones browridge but i feel if i take this at 16 now i pay for the good stuff i have a good source of income job it would increase my bone mass and muscle mass if i work out 4 times a week i also take all the supplements i need and diet sleep sun “really sorry for yapping just need advice” thanks so much if you read this i hope you have a nice day :)

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
A metaformose

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxing69
hey guys hope every one’s doing well
i am a newcell to the forum i have been doing the tips on here since i was about 13 here tho and have seen great improvements i am now 16 6,1 65kg 12.9bodyfat i look mid upper mid idk lol some people love my look some hate “sorry im really bad this i would tell me to kill myself to” okay so my questions are i have a defined jawline but lack chin definition due to a deep over bite so when i bite i have a recessed side also a cross bite that makes me a little asymmetrical everyone says they dont know what im talking about i was wondering if a double jaw surgery would compleyley fix this problem and if not what else ? i’m also naturally test maxing but thinking about trying enclomiphene citrate and igf-1 cause i have decent bone mass high cheek bones browridge but i feel if i take this at 16 now i pay for the good stuff i have a good source of income job it would increase my bone mass and muscle mass if i work out 4 times a week i also take all the supplements i need and diet sleep sun “really sorry for yapping just need advice” thanks so much if you read this i hope you have a nice day :)
you cant afford the double bi-max

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns