Questions about thr stock market

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I have several questions to .org users who invest on the stock market

I have invested some money (Very low quantities) and i need to know certain things

1-What is the best moment to invest?

2-What kind of curve (Define it how you want, whether weekly or monthly or daily) suggests that it might be a good investment? For example, i saw a company that had a consistent, steady rise during the last week, and i decided to get into it. But, i don't feel comfortable investing on the ones that have heavy, sudden changes. Also, i realized that there are some of them that have like a very good fixed month or two every year, and then they fall. This mainly happens with clothes and videogames.

I also have realized that biomedicals are on the rise from what it seems.

Share your knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, MA_ascender, NZb6Air and 1 other person
what country are u in?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and imthesupremecel
invest in my business bhai you'll make guaranteed 10000% more money than you invested

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator and FBl
I want to know also, is it possible to have a quick approach and focus on gaining maximum amount of money in a day/week and withdraw, instead of constantly thinking on the long approach?

Do you know people who have success that way?

just put it into some index fund and forget it

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
invest in the Palace's companies

Akdital stock did a 2x in less than 6 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, NZb6Air and MaghrebGator
just put it into some index fund and forget it
I don't trust them and they seem all too focused on the long run. Im semi poor, i cant play for the long run. Also im muslim and i try to invest on halal things, they might invest on whatever they want.

Thanks for the info though

Don't get influenced by reddit, youtubers, cnbc, or any stock influencer.

Act on hot tips from time to time if you want to gamble but don't bet your house on it.

This isn't advice to make money but IMO it's decent advice to avoid losing money.

Oh yeah and stay away from Chinese stocks. I got burned hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Don't get influenced by reddit, youtubers, cnbc, or any stock influencer.
Yeah i feel as if they are scams. Heck i dont even watch tutorials, i follow my guts and im willing to lose money for the sake of learning, im experimenting
Act on hot tips from time to time if you want to gamble but don't bet your house on it.

This isn't advice to make money but IMO it's decent advice to avoid losing money.

Oh yeah and stay away from Chinese stocks. I got burned hard.
Right now i only buy biomedicals. I dont trust clothes companies. I guess i should get into things that i understand more or less like videogame companies and predicting whether they are going to launch a good or bad game, etc

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and MA_ascender
Yeah i feel as if they are scams. Heck i dont even watch tutorials, i follow my guts and im willing to lose money for the sake of learning, im experimenting
Well done.

You will avoid bad loses.

Not losing money is nearly as important as making money.

i wish i thoguht about this before every stupid decision i made.
Right now i only buy biomedicals. I dont trust clothes companies. I guess i should get into things that i understand more or less like videogame companies and predicting whether they are going to launch a good or bad game, etc
I got burnt on pfizer and bristol myers. But I still hold for the dividends.
Clothes are BS, especially the ones that make their dollars from China.
Luxury brands are freaking out because the Chinese spenders are cutting back heavily.

• +1
Well done.

You will avoid bad loses.

Not losing money is nearly as important as making money.

i wish i thoguht about this before every stupid decision i made.

I got burnt on pfizer and bristol myers. But I still hold for the dividends.
Clothes are BS, especially the ones that make their dollars from China.
Luxury brands are freaking out because the Chinese spenders are cutting back heavily.
Clothes don't seem good business because its a flooded market, the risk seems high, anyone can make clothes. However biomedicals is a modern, specialized field with very few people on it, and that seems to be living the beggining of a golden age with the help of AI

Friday i almost invest on a biomedical company called INSTIL BIO. I didn't and they went like 50% up in a matter of 2 hours. They were having a golden week, went from 13 dollars to almost 90, and it was consistently getting up through the week

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
It's haram :ogre:
Only haram things like loan companies. Thats why i dont invest on banks, financial entities and so on, among lots of other things.

"The basic principle is that it is permissible to hold shares in any company if it does not deal with haram things such as riba (Interest) and so on. But if it does deal with haram things such as riba, then it is not permissible to hold shares in it."

However, im guessing almost everyone is inside interest somehow

Abū Hurayrah (rA) reports that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “A time will come over the people when they will consume ribā.” They asked him, “All of them?” He said, “Whoever does not consume it will still be reached by its dust.”

If i ever find my companies are inside riba with good evidence, i will have to withdraw independently of what the earnings are, since it's not negotiable for me.

invest in the Palace's companies

Akdital stock did a 2x in less than 6 months
you can't invest in the king's shit nigger

only akdital (private, they have monopoly on cancer treatment :lul:) and HPS are good

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I have several questions to .org users who invest on the stock market

I have invested some money (Very low quantities) and i need to know certain things

1-What is the best moment to invest?

2-What kind of curve (Define it how you want, whether weekly or monthly or daily) suggests that it might be a good investment? For example, i saw a company that had a consistent, steady rise during the last week, and i decided to get into it. But, i don't feel comfortable investing on the ones that have heavy, sudden changes. Also, i realized that there are some of them that have like a very good fixed month or two every year, and then they fall. This mainly happens with clothes and videogames.

I also have realized that biomedicals are on the rise from what it seems.

Share your knowledge.
You can’t predict the stock market, everything is priced in. Trying to do so is gambling.

Just invest all your money in the s&p 500 and don’t over analyse it. Make it a long term investment.

As for when, I’d say do it on October 1st, since September is statistically the worst performing month for the s&p 500.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back