[Questions] Clavicle Widening Surgery - Best Doctors and Healing process

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
Okay first of all,

Last articles I've read on the topic were 6 years old I think so it might be outdated.

is clavicle widening surgery implies a scapula widening surgery to actually get a wider frame ? which, is impossible btw. (the scapula surgery)

Can you go back to powerlifting after the healing is complete ? How long does it take to completely heal ?

Who are the best doctors you would recommand to perform this surgery ?

Please I'd appreciate it if people who had this surgery would comment and tell me about their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
bump

• +1
Reactions: Aero
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

• +1
Okay first of all,

Last articles I've read on the topic were 6 years old I think so it might be outdated.

is clavicle widening surgery implies a scapula widening surgery ? which, is impossible btw.

Can you go back to powerlifting after the healing is complete ? How long does it take to completely heal ?

Who are the best doctors you would recommand to perform this surgery ?

Please I'd appreciate it if people who had this surgery would comment and tell me about their experiences.
DONT, its a fucked up surgery. Had one guy done it and now he is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Miant Gimplants
that's what I was thinking

I had hope because I thought that maybe we made some progress in the medical field

• +1
can you actually tell me more about this guy ? ive seen people say that after a 1inch widening their titanium implants actually made them stronger

• +1
the shoulder is like one of the most delicate joints in the body. its almost very easy to get it injured. i wouldnt risk 1 icnh in shoulder for arm mobility and then subsequently gains.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, user123456 and normie tiktoker
the shoulder is like one of the most delicate joints in the body. its almost very easy to get it injured. i wouldnt risk 1 icnh in shoulder for arm mobility and then subsequently gains.
oh I would actually risk more than one inch im a framecel and im ready to do anything to framemog

• +1
dont do it just check the framemaxxing guide in botb it helped me

Literally one of worst surgery you can get, only heard about fucked complications from it, Eppley used to do it and i think the guy was on this site.

• +1
dont do it just check the framemaxxing guide in botb it helped me
you're 16. Any softmaxxing would work in your favor you're still throuhg puberty

I'm 20, desperate, plates closed.

Literally one of worst surgery you can get, only heard about fucked complications from it, Eppley used to do it and i think the guy was on this site.
but can you pls link the complications in questions ? if at the end you get a larger frame I'm ready to risk it all

• +1
you're 16. Any softmaxxing would work in your favor you're still throuhg puberty
Clavicle growth plates don't close until 23 at the earliest.
Paley said clavicle lengthening should be considered medical malpractice, he performed it on a dude who begged for it and now he's in constant pain and begging him to shorten it.

1486407 1564769432003 growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Clavicle growth plates don't close until 23 at the earliest.
Paley said clavicle lengthening should be considered medical malpractice, he performed it on a dude who begged for it and now he's in constant pain and begging him to shorten it.

View attachment 2951622
ok fair fair

It’s nonsensical to me, whatever width you gain, you will miss out on more width by not being able to do heavy shoulder movements.

Just go gym.

• Ugh..
It’s nonsensical to me, whatever width you gain, you will miss out on more width by not being able to do heavy shoulder movements.

Just go gym.
shush boomer I wish it was this easy you don't get it
you never looked at yourself in the mirror and saw a <18" bidelt

I’m 17 thinking about hopping on some sort of test base cycle to widen them without closing plates. Plates end early 20s so idk about u

I have a very good frame I’ve been complimented on my broad shoulders on multiple occasions

It doesn’t do anything for me, it’s all about face and height deadass. If you’re a framelet wear shoulder pads.

I have a very good frame I’ve been complimented on my broad shoulders on multiple occasions

It doesn’t do anything for me, it’s all about face and height deadass. If you’re a framelet wear shoulder pads.
my brother in humanity i am NOT wearing shoulder pads
its over for my face if i can at least have wider frame then why not

Is that actually you jfl
i don't like your tone man
i'm a nafri chad
@97baHater might need some backup here i think this guy is trying to flame me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FortniteGod and 97baHater