Questions for black-pilled black people

P

Phoenix997

Iron
Just curious, what do you make of this movement that’s happening right now in society.

How do you feel about this whole thing. Do you feel it’s necessary for white people to work hard to understand your plight and oppression (if you do feel systemically oppressed), or do you find it condescending and damaging to black people ?

Like when you see memes of young twenty-something white girls saying It’s white people’s duty to save and assist black people, do you think this is morally justified or do you feel belittled and insulted at the implied inferiority in People thinking they need to do something special for you ?

I’m serious, personally if I were black I would be insulted at the condescension. Like when people say “Oh you don’t know what it’s like to be black,” to me this is actually racist and translates to: “being black is So different and awful that you can’t even imagine it.”

To me, this way over-the-top pandering and coddling of black people actually makes me sick because it implies that blackness is some sort of disabiiity or something.

For example, the very concept of “white privilege” which is supposed to be pro-black actually implies that black people are inferior or lesser than. Why would being “white” be a privilege at all? Isn’t that very idea racist ? Like are we saying fat ugly white low income trailer trash whites also have it better than Blacks merely because they’re white? Is it really *that* bad being black?

BUT THAT’S JUST ME. I want to hear from black people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4563, PrisonMike and 7 others
I don’t know man. When people say “I don’t know what it’s like being black and walking down the street,” I just don’t get it - why would walking down the street as a black person be any different than a white, asian, or Hispanic person doing it - UNLESS you are beginning with the premise that being black is so bad that it makes everyday reality completely different from any other race.

Why the fuck would skin colour matter that much... unless you are racist to begin with?

However the mainstream would be calling my view RACIST because I’m being ignorant to the plight of black people.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and BigBiceps
I don’t know man. When people say “I don’t know what it’s like being black and walking down the street,” I just don’t get it - why would walking down the street as a black person be any different than a white, asian, or Hispanic person doing it - UNLESS you are beginning with the premise that being black is so bad that it makes everyday reality completely different from any other race.

Why the fuck would skin colour matter that much... unless you are racist to begin with?

However the mainstream would be calling my view RACIST because I’m being ignorant to the plight of black people.
Who tf cares about all that shit
Fuck this gay world thats what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
Not black, but I'm pretty sure niggs have better lives in general than white people. Dedsrs BBC affects all aspects of their life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Subhuman Philtrum, SteveRogers and 3 others
Imagine caring about black People

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I thought George's death was tragic, but this is more about police abuse than racism.
Demonstrations using violence are a disgrace.
The white privilege is because they are the breed with the highest smv, they can’t do anything.
The best thing to end systematic racism is to end crime and poverty among blacks.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
I thought George's death was tragic, but this is more about police abuse than racism.
agree. Stuff like this has happend before to white folks and No one blinks. It’s beyond retarded that People the other side of the planet use violence to protest against police violence in the US. I won’t deny That police treat black people worse tho

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Subhuman Philtrum
White people are nicer to me now so it is a win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3990 and 7 others

Did you just answer to yourself jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TheMewingBBC, EverythingMaxxer and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 4563 and 11 others
Just curious, what do you make of this movement that’s happening right now in society.
I’m black but I live in London so I don't experience police brutality but tbh, I don't really agree with the looting and stuff like that, something like the Montgomery bus boycott which targeted the pockets of the government who can actually enact change, rather than an innocent small business owner who can't do much about police brutality would be more effective in my opinion
How do you feel about this whole thing. Do you feel it’s necessary for white people to work hard to understand your plight and oppression (if you do feel systemically oppressed), or do you find it condescending and damaging to black people ?
I think whites should try to understand but at the end of the day, they don't experience it, making it difficult to sympathise. On the other hand many leftists today don't want to help and understand black peoples struggle, but rather coddle us as if we're children and that shit is very condescending lol. Another thing lol, at my school a white girl asked me if i've experienced racism first hand, which i have but didn't say for personal reasons, she than said "you're not really black" JFL that pissed me off so fucking much. TBH these days Leftist Whites make out Blacks to be victims more so than us Blacks do lol. That showed me that some whites who act as if there fighting racism, just see blacks as defenseless victims rather than human beings with individual experience, I don't want to be defined as a victim, even if i am one. So yeah sometimes is insulting, but sometimes it can be helpful.
For example, the very concept of “white privilege” which is supposed to be pro-black actually implies that black people are inferior or lesser than. Why would being “white” be a privilege at all? Isn’t that very idea racist ? Like are we saying fat ugly white low income trailer trash whites also have it better than Blacks merely because they’re white? Is it really *that* bad being black?
Tbh I do believe whites privilege exists but most of the problem’s blacks face is a legacy of the past... Single parenthood is imo the biggest problem in the black American community. But president Johnson’s war on poverty which was extremely racist and created a fatherless generation of black kids still has an impact today. My point is white privilege does exist but most of the time it’s a legacy of the past which the government has not made an effort to change.
Like are we saying fat ugly white low income trailer trash whites also have it better than Blacks merely because they’re white? Is it really *that* bad being black
Social class/income plays a big role, probably more than race, so imo you are correct, but like i said most of the problems blacks in America face are due to the past which has become of African American culture(Single parenthood, glorification of thugs/criminality etc...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thecaste and Deleted member 5632
How I feel about this?

People seem to not understand human nature.

Discrimination is normal/common human behaviour. Not discriminating, is unnatural.

Every phenotype, are in general discriminating against people that are of a different phenotype.

In general, white Western nations have been the least discriminating in the world, for the past 50 years ( possibly more).

It's normal, and I would feel the same, to get angry when you get discriminated against. However little.
It's okay to fight for more equality, and less discrimination as a minority.
But make no mistake, if black people were the mayority and in power, whites would be discriminated against.

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
How I feel about this?

People seem to not understand human nature.

Discrimination is normal/common human behaviour. Not discriminating, is unnatural.

Every phenotype, are in general discriminating against people that are of a different phenotype.

In general, white Western nations have been the least discriminating in the world, for the past 50 years ( possibly more).

It's normal, and I would feel the same, to get angry when you get discriminated against. However little.
It's okay to fight for more equality, and less discrimination as a minority.
But make no mistake, if black people were the mayority and in power, whites would be discriminated against.
u are a wise man

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Not black but Things that happen to black people by cops also happen to white people
They don’t show that because whites don’t go all out and act like wild animals
They only show the black because they know blacks are gonna react

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Hector, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Not black but imo the people are protesting the wrong thing. The issue isn’t the police, but the corporate elites that run the prison industrial complex and lobby politicians that govern police policy. If people actually cared, they’d be protesting against the elitist Jew corporations that profit off of aggressive police and mass incarceration as that is the ACTUAL problem. Corporations want to make money so they lobby politicians. Politicians than train police to be more aggressive and arrest more poor people. Because of this, more people end up in prison. When in prison, corporations use their unpaid labor to make money. It’s all a massive Jewish scam

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol
No one give a fuck about anyone, imagine to black people.

u are a wise man
To add.
The amount of discrimination as a white person when in Africa and to a lesser extend in Asia. Was immense.
Prices went up 10x. Scamming attempts were okay, because white. Harnessing was okay because white. Etc..

As many guys used to make the joke. About staying in Sri Lanka.
What is the difference between a tourist and a racist in Sri Lanka? 2 weeks!
Because scamming and what not foreigners was so common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, mikeock, Hector and 3 others
To add.
The amount of discrimination as a white person when in Africa and to a lesser extend in Asia. Was immense.
Prices went up 10x. Scamming attempts were okay, because white. Harnessing was okay because white. Etc..

As many guys used to make the joke. About staying in Sri Lanka.
What is the difference between a tourist and a racist in Sri Lanka? 2 weeks!
Because scamming and what not foreigners was so common.
Ngl what you're saying is true though it's not detailed enough. Most forms of discrimination against white people in ethnic lands come from the assumption the assumption that all white people are wealthy and naive. Infact in certain situations they will receive better treatment than the locals especially in restaurants and cafes since tipping culture is absent in non European regions.

The discrimination black people receive comes from a place of fear and in a few occasions hatred. It's clear that majority of violent crimes and robberies are committed by black people, nevertheless they still represent a small minority of the total black population. From this incidences people become consciously or subconsciously racist against black people and assume the behaviour is intrinsic to all or most black people.

Racism is a part of lookism, the only way to reduce it (you can't eliminate it) is encountering multiple people from said race in different environments or locations.

Ngl what you're saying is true though it's not detailed enough. Most forms of discrimination against white people in ethnic lands come from the assumption the assumption that all white people are wealthy and naive. Infact in certain situations they will receive better treatment than the locals especially in restaurants and cafes since tipping culture is absent in non European regions.

The discrimination black people receive comes from a place of fear and in a few occasions hatred. It's clear that majority of violent crimes and robberies are committed by black people, nevertheless they still represent a small minority of the total black population. From this incidences people become consciously or subconsciously racist against black people and assume the behaviour is intrinsic to all or most black people.

Racism is a part of lookism, the only way to reduce it (you can't eliminate it) is encountering multiple people from said race in different environments or locations.
Yeah, many types and orgins of discriminating behavior.
I agree getting discriminated based on fear and hatred, probably feels plenty worse then getting discriminated because they think you are gullible or rich or becuase of envy. Although the envy, induced discrimination feels pretty bad also.

Yeah, I agree there is this negative feedback loop going on since I dunno back from when. I dunno if we ever get out of that loop. probably not.
It's this loop, that comes from "give a person a "nickname", and he will become it".That can work positively, and negatively. Obviously black people in USA and probably plenty nations outside of Africa,areexperiencing from the environment since day 1 after brith in short:white = beautifull and good and attractive and positive; and black = less beautifull/uglier and less good/bad and negative.
It's unfair, I agree in USA and all nations that took those people away from Africa and placed them there, since it was thus not their choice to move there. When it comes to immigrants, there is more option to mak the case that they ould/can avoid discrimination by staying in their native/born country.

To break that negative feed loop. I dunno, not gonna happen I think. UNTILL, the mayority in a country is black, then they will have the numbers to grap the power and institutionalise discrimination against white people. That's the only way I can see that changing. Like happened in South Africa, there they due to outnumbering could reverse it.
I don't see 100% equality ever happening in such a way, Or the population must be 50%/50% inpehnotype and there is a status quo in power struggles.

I 100% understand though minorities, negotiating for better or more equal treatment. Imo, riotering and stuff is part of negotiating as well. It has always been.

I look at things more from places of: hom holds the power. Whom holds the power wins negotiations. It's as brutal as that. Because most people in essence egocentrical, and bias towards own in-group.

Since I assume black people are outnumbered alot by whites in USGAY? The best change at this moment in time then for black people, will be appealing to faireness and concious and morality and stuff to get better treatment. Because if you are hugely outnumbered, you can't force it through violence likely. Then you gotta wait untill you are stringer as a group, when wanting to go the violence route.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
fuck cops nigga

Blacks are the way they are due to genetic and environmental factors. Blacks will never be able to advance because of the current state of society and the denial of genetics and eugenics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, FutureSlayer and hairyballscel
Blacks are the way they are due to genetic and environmental factors. Blacks will never be able to advance because of the current state of society and the denial of genetics and eugenics.

Over just gene edit high iq kids theory

Its probably not because your white its because your foreign, I've been scammed in my own country(Eritrea) because its obvious from the way i dress and talk that im not from around there. Chinese ppl in Africa don't get scammed because they often know the language properly

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
The best thing to end systematic racism is to end crime and poverty among blacks.
Maybe systematic racism contributes to crime and poverty among blacks?

JFL blacks in America are not representative of all African ppl through out time

maybe, but barely anything has come out of the east these few decades. They need that white ingenuity

Just gene edit that in theory it's not like genes for creativity is unknown

JFL blacks in America are not representative of all African ppl through out time

I’m not reading all of that, but the gist is that African immigrants do better than African Americans?

Just gene edit that in theory it's not like genes for creativity is unknown

true, but they need that creativity to crack gene editing in the first place. Once China does achieve it though it’s game over for the west. Well, China will probably bleach themselves into aryan Demi gods anyway.

true, but they need that creativity to crack gene editing in the first place. Once China does achieve it though it’s game over for the west. Well, China will probably bleach themselves into aryan Demi gods anyway.

Aren't curries at a advantage in this game too cause they got caucasoid rape genes from indo europeans and neolethic Iranian farmers.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Somalis are heavily mixed with Non Africans, yet they have an IQ of 68, Rwandans are barely admixed but have an iq of 77

Aren't curries at a advantage in this game too cause they got caucasoid rape genes from indo europeans and neolethic Iranian farmers.

Maybe. India isn’t very individualistic as the European countries though so I don’t really know about their creativity.

muh European creativity, Whites didn't even independently develop farming JFL

Its probably not because your white its because your foreign, I've been scammed in my own country(Eritrea) because its obvious from the way i dress and talk that im not from around there. Chinese ppl in Africa don't get scammed because they often know the language properly
Obviously still forms of discrimination. It is what it is. I also had a Congo guy ons whom I had to share kitchen, electricity and so on with. It all was and had to be in my name. He never payed his share, well only 1 month. He fealt he didn't have to, I dunno why, but I guestimate it didn't help that I was white. Because he seemed pretty honorable and fair sharing with his fellow black.Congo peoples.
Getting stopped in traffic every 30 minutes or less, by a copp looking for some bribe money (also happenes to locals, but less for sure), and stuff like that.
It's not like these things don't happen to locals. But more to foriegners and/or whites, or whatevers.
It's a form of discrimination.

It is what it is. It's annpying as hell. But it's natural human behavior. That's how we are programmed to function in general.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and mikeock
Maybe systematic racism contributes to crime and poverty among blacks?
100% true. It does, minus the word systematic. Is proven in studies.
If I got told from hildhood on, I will never amount more to being a criminal bumm. I would likely be so. Environment shapes people, for large extend.

• +1
Getting stopped in traffic every 30 minutes or less, by a copp looking for some bribe money (also happenes to locals, but less for sure), and stuff like that.
Lol you'd be suprised how much that shit happens to locals in South Africa, your race does play a factor but i guarantee, if you were black that Congolese guy would have done the same thing, for the simple fact your not a local

100% true. It does, minus the word systematic. Is proven in studies.
If I got told from hildhood on, I will never amount more to being a criminal bumm. I would likely be so. Environment shapes people, for large extend.
yh i don't believe whites sit around a table thinking of ways to destroy black communites, lol, maybe in the past, and thats imo where a lot of problems of the black community stem from, but its not systematic now doe

Somalis are heavily mixed with Non Africans, yet they have an IQ of 68, Rwandans are barely admixed but have an iq of 77

The world isn’t split into black and white.

AD17B750 EEE8 4F45 8A18 1DACC87C51A4
53966475 1E7B 4190 B71E 55A8113A434B

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-62645-0”

“shows approximately 60% East African and 40% West Eurasian (25% West Asian and 15% North African) ancestry in the Somali population.” They’re not even mixed with the European populations (the ones worth anything)

And, so what if they’re mixed? Why does that matter? If they’re low IQ they’re low IQ.

And better than whites in some cases.

No shit. I’ve already told you African immigrants are the cream of the crop. Of course they’re going to do better than the average population.

muh European creativity, Whites didn't even independently develop farming JFL

Keep crying for western inventions

36578DBB 90B6 4B58 B8D1 91BDA5E5DA53

Lol you'd be suprised how much that shit happens to locals in South Africa, your race does play a factor but i guarantee, if you were black that Congolese guy would have done the same thing, for the simple fact your not a local
Yeah, it shows how people have an tendency. To favour the own locals, the own group. And thus treat outsiders differently (often worse). Hence the root cause of discriminantion.
It's natural for people to do so I feel, people just feel like that, they don't even think about it.
That's why it nearly always sucks, being a minority somewhere. The only thing a minority person can do, is appeal to faireness, be hardballing in negotiations, appealing to morality, and appealing to how it will benifit the others also.
That are imo, the best shots one has. But it's a motherfucking uphill battle, you start with like -5 points instead of ust at 0.

Moral of the story. Humans suck. WORLD WIDE.

• +1
Maybe. India isn’t very individualistic as the European countries though so I don’t really know about their creativity.

Ancient India was pretty creative you have to be pretty creative to come up with a viamna that is something amazing for its time.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Aesthetics_III
not black but keep in mind they shot mlk AND malcom x so you may as well try and get a free ps4 whenever some thug high on meth gets killed by the police and people pretend to give a shit for a few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
yh i don't believe whites sit around a table thinking of ways to destroy black communites, lol, maybe in the past, and thats imo where a lot of problems of the black community stem from, but its not systematic now doe
I agree. It's largely feeling, and unconcious type of levels. In group bias, I read studies about. Is as inate to people, as is feeling wanting sex. It's just something feel.Re-programming mentally, should be able to make it a bit less. But it's to inate to go away totally or largely, minimizing is the highest achieveable often.

For me,
Discrimination and racism blackpill = it is innate in people andwill mostly always be there.
I see it as blue pill unrealism, to think it can go away.
The best is imo. Minorities fighting for as equal as possible treatment, which is what people do. And it's fair and good that they do so. However tireing it is.

My most beloved fighter against unfair, racist, discrimination treatment. is Mohammed Ali.
A true Champ, in every aspect.
I liked him putting down Uncle Tom dudes, in the "what's my name", documentary it's shown.

• +1
my own country(Eritrea)
So sad. That Eritrea managed to get free from Etheopia and still managed to not succeed after that, because of that dumb fuck leader dictator. It's prove, for succes need a form of democracy with change leaders every blabla years. Why people don't overttrow that dictator dude, someone just kill that mofo even. We all know distatorship don't work long term. Even a dictator that starts out pretty good, with decent intentions, like Ghadaffi, will turn into a full ranging lunatic after being dictator for 5+ years. Because everyone around you kissing your ass and sucking your dick all day long, will make any person go insane.
So many people try to get out of Eritrea.
While if Ertrea was organised will, with good functioning leadership systems, it could be good country to life. It has potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
The world isn’t split into black and white.

View attachment 455831View attachment 455832

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-62645-0”

“shows approximately 60% East African and 40% West Eurasian (25% West Asian and 15% North African) ancestry in the Somali population.” They’re not even mixed with the European populations (the ones worth anything)

And, so what if they’re mixed? Why does that matter? If they’re low IQ they’re low IQ.

No shit. I’ve already told you African immigrants are the cream of the crop. Of course they’re going to do better than the average population.

Keep crying for western inventions

View attachment 455833
That diagram is so fucking retarted JFL at this Eurocentricity loool funny how they start at 800BC which is when Ancient Greece came into the picture, leaving out Ancient Egypt, Nubia, Indus valley and Sumeria, which is likely the cradle of civilisation, lool North Africa and the Middle East were the true drivers of civilisation, lool.

Ignore the fact that one of the world's oldest known archeoastronomical devices is found in Sudan, farming was invented by Africans and Middle Easterners, so was Pastoralism/ domestication of cattle, Africans were the first to organise fishing expeditions, Africans were the first to engage in mining 43,000 years ago. Africans pioneered basic arithmetic 25,000 years ago. The oldest iron working site in the world is in Congo, JFL at the Moors who were West Africans and Berbers heavily influenced Europes sciecne and architecture, the Ethiopic vocalised script influenced the scripts of Armenia and Georgia,

“Assistant Professor of Anthropology Peter Schmidt and Professor of Engineering Donald H. Avery have found as long as 2,000 years ago Africans living on the western shores of Lake Victoria had produced carbon steel in preheated forced draft furnaces, a method that was technologically more sophisticated than any developed in Europe until the mid-nineteenth century.” :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

A slave named Onesimus explained the inoculation procedure of smallpox to Cotton Mather during the 18th century; he reported to have gotten the knowledge from Africa

Chemical analysis of the bones of ancient Sudanese Nubians who lived nearly 2000 years ago shows they were ingesting the antibiotic tetracycline on a regular basis,

JFL at Africans developing nothing, keep on coping

So sad. That Eritrea managed to get free from Etheopia and still managed to to succeed after that. Why people don't overttrow that dictator dude. We all know distatorship don't work long term. Even a dictator that starts out pretty good, will turn into a lunatic after being dictator for 10 years. Because everyone around you kissing your ass, will make any person go insane in 10 years time.
So many people try to get out of Eritrea.
While if Ertrea was organised will, with good functioning leadership systems, it could be good country to life. It has potential.
Most of the older generation kinda like him because he got us out of the war and was a big reason for our success in our fight with Ethiopia

And overthrowing the dictatorship will result in a lot of conflict and a bad power struggle, the nation is also too divided to unite against him, but hopefully one day tbh, i hate him

@Colvin76 thoughts ?

And overthrowing the dictatorship will result in a lot of conflict and a bad power struggle, the nation is also too divided to unite against him, but hopefully one day tbh, i hate him
The overtrowing can only not lead to internal conflict, if people are united in their wish for democracy system with elections and stuff. You need massive amounts of people in tha country, willing to hit the streets. Plenty will die. But that's the only way for good future possibility imo. An overtrow of the current dictator, by a militairy or armed type of grou[ forces, will only lead to a next period of an idot dictator screwing stuff up.
It's brutal. but it has to go such way for it to be successfull. People protesting in bigg masses and volume, and plenty getting shot/killed untill the support group around the dictator start crumbling and jumping over to support the crowd/people.. Whom must then want an democracy type of system.

• +1