Questions for Salludon

R

roar123

Iron
Hey @Salludon/Salludon,

Now that you've been unbanned, I'd love to ask you questions about your facial transformation. I've found your transformation to be downright incredible and inspiring.

First of all, how did you manage to continuously hard mew throughout the day? I feel like whenever I hard mew, I have to only focus on that, and can't focus on other things like my studies or outside conversation. Did hard mewing become subconscious for you, or do have to consciously think about it to this day?

Additionally, how long did it take you to learn the proper swallow? And how do you do it? Whenever I do it, I have to consciously think about it, and it looks weird to other people. Could you please detail the technique of how you properly swallow?

Also, how did you improve your lower third and eye area? Did hard mewing cause your brow ridge to become more prominent, giving you hunter eyes? And did chewing cause your lower third to widen so that your bigonial width to bizygomatic ratio increased? I've found that most good looking people have their lower third as wide as their cheekbones, and I'd love to achieve this if possible. I would love to hear your responses, as you are the biggest softmax ascension I've seen, and since I'm trying to looksmax without surgeries, I feel like you would be the most qualified to answer my questions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, amroth38, Earn__Greatness and 8 others
hey @roar123
why didnt u send him a message you fucking brainlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6856 and 18 others
Hey goat2x, thanks for letting me know that was an option. I'll definitely try that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen, amroth38, Deleted member 6191 and 8 others
Words read = 0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, zeshama, Deleted member 24347 and 39 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadeep, Administrator and 4 others
HE GOT BIMAX AND JAW IMPLANTS,
HE'S MAKING FUN ALL OF US AND GIVING FAKE HOPES

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, MrGlutton, 6485b025t and 11 others
He got fillers/chin and gonion implants, lost weight and started squinting. He didnt mew shit
JFL IF YOU THINK MEWING DID ANYTHING TO HIM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emzi, zeshama, Rainman988 and 11 others
Lol sorry. Here’s your answers mate!

First of all, how did you manage to continuously hard mew throughout the day? I feel like whenever I hard mew, I have to only focus on that, and can't focus on other things like my studies or outside conversation. Did hard mewing become subconscious for you, or do have to consciously think about it to this day?
Tbh if i go 100% i can’t focus on other things as well so i hard mew at about 70-80% of my maximum tongue force so i can focus on other stuff although i mew with full force several hours of the day!

Additionally, how long did it take you to learn the proper swallow? And how do you do it? Whenever I do it, I have to consciously think about it, and it looks weird to other people. Could you please detail the technique of how you properly swallow?
I just try to swallow my saliva without moving cheek muscles and it automatically puts the back third of my tongue on the palate then i keep it there and push up.

Also, how did you improve your lower third and eye area? Did hard mewing cause your brow ridge to become more prominent, giving you hunter eyes? And did chewing cause your lower third to widen so that your bigonial width to bizygomatic ratio increased? I've found that most good looking people have their lower third as wide as their cheekbones, and I'd love to achieve this if possible. I would love to hear your responses, as you are the biggest softmax ascension I've seen, and since I'm trying to looksmax without surgeries, I feel like you would be the most qualified to answer my questions.
Lower third is improved with chewing. I chew soft gum for 1-2 hours while working out and hard gum for 30 minuted everyday.
i got hunter eyes mainly due to better under eye support with years of hard mewing and some squinting.
I didn’t understand the last question.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Tr0ubLe, chicolachowskijr and 22 others
Lol sorry. Here’s your answers mate!

Tbh if i go 100% i can’t focus on other things as well so i hard mew at about 70-80% of my maximum tongue force so i can focus on other stuff although i mew with full force several hours of the day!

I just try to swallow my saliva without moving cheek muscles and it automatically puts the back third of my tongue on the palate then i keep it there and push up.

Lower third is improved with chewing. I chew soft gum for 1-2 hours while working out and hard gum for 30 minuted everyday.
i got hunter eyes mainly due to better under eye support with years of hard mewing and some squinting.
I didn’t understand the last question.
Yeah sure bro. Unlike you, apart from growing a chin and contracting my eye muscles I gained 3 inches in height aswell from mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4902 and 10 others
Yeah sure bro. Unlike you, apart from growing a chin and contracting my eye muscles I gained 3 inches in height aswell from mewing
With this attitude you’re gonna stay recessed!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, to be human, ovosoundszn and 19 others
With this attitude you’re gonna stay recessed!
Although my username is RecessedPrettyboy, I am not actually recessed jfl
Idk why I chose that name

• JFL
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 6191, Chadeep and 3 others
Jfl keep crying for Salludon. At the end of the day, he ascended and you remained a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Emzi, garoupilled_, Deleted member 10177 and 15 others
Jfl keep crying for Salludon. At the end of the day, he ascended and you remained a subhuman.
JFL you are defending him? how about you just go ahead and suck his cock already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Karstossos, Sikkunt23 and 4 others
At the end of the day I dont have money for jaw surgery

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Salludon is a true looksmaxxer and gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, inceletto, Incoming and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Chadeep, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ovosoundszn, Ryan and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Lolcel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
He got fillers for his cheekbones and jaw

and he did something to his eyes to make it more hooding could be filler or surgery.

and you retards believe that is from mewing😂😂 omfg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wristcel, MrGlutton and inceletto
HE GOT BIMAX AND JAW IMPLANTS,
HE'S MAKING FUN ALL OF US AND GIVING FAKE HOPES
The fact people still don’t know this is comical. There’s a reason he’s the only one that’s had such amazing results. Even Astro’s transformation looks dull next to his.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4562, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
@Salludon
Salam u aleykum brother.
HOW DID YOUR CHIN GREW 2 CM. I MEAN JAWLINE AND RAMUS WERE HIDING UNDER FAT BUT THIS CHIN GROWTH.