Questions for ukcels

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I heard from my grannys brother who lives in uk that there's so much better than poland in therms of money. As i gave up on foids already and moneymaxing is only thing i want to do i think about going somewhere outside this shithole to place when i can moneymax easly. So my questions are, can i moneymax as Pole? How uk people treat imigrants?
What's about that brexit shit? If you know what's the current situation on real estate market? (i bet that's not the best place to search answear for that question).

So long as you don’t cause trouble you’re fine

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I hope my sister gets raped

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Pietrosiek
Wouldn’t move there because it’s illegal to own firearms in the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Pietrosiek
it's average for moneymaxxing, in comparison to poland it'll be a lot better tho. In terms of treatment idk how polish people get treated but I do know romanians and czech's are despised

wtf?? hahahaha

why u need gun
i would like to have a gun just for fun, i love them. Same as knifes, swords and cars. I want collection of each of these.
it's average for moneymaxxing, in comparison to poland it'll be a lot better tho. In terms of treatment idk how polish people get treated but I do know romanians and czech's are despised
which countries are better for moneymaxing?

despised? how?>

I think Germany is better for moneymaxxing and closer to Poland

jfl what? nobody likes them. They're seen as uncivilized illegal immigrants and have a gypsy label anywhere they go.
I dont see people state outright dislike for them lol, especially czech, maybe poles or albanians

I think Germany is better for moneymaxxing and closer to Poland
I hate germany, germans and german language

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I hate germany, germans and german language
Belgium and the Netherlands are also very good as far as I know, as for the UK I don't know because of Brexit

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Belgium and the Netherlands are also very good as far as I know, as for the UK I don't know because of Brexit
yeah but i would need to learn the language, for uk (england propably) i don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
yeah but i would need to learn the language, for uk (england propably) i don't
yeah, that's true. The UK is a rich country and is the best choice if you don't want to learn a new language

yooooooo dont say that
Sorry man I'm just pissed if she was some random girl she would've rejected me even. I just want a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
You'll struggle to find work because the country is swamped with low skilled immigrants..

You'll be living in a flat with about 10 other nationalities and you'll be eating pickled cucumbers from the "polski sklep" because you won't like British or international food.

Rent and everything is expensive

You'll be living Im a cheap part of town with Pakistanis Albanians Roma gypsies and bottom of the barrel trash from around the EU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444 and UnderCovrN0rmie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
been trying to find a job for a year and a half with no luck, but you can just get benefits tbh

You'll struggle to find work because the country is swamped with low skilled immigrants..

You'll be living in a flat with about 10 other nationalities and you'll be eating pickled cucumbers from the "polski sklep" because you won't like British or international food.

Rent and everything is expensive
from what i heard everything is cheap there, at least compared to Poland

from what i heard everything is cheap there, at least compared to Poland

Supermarket food is cheap I guess.. second hand cars also

But I suspect your polish buddies have been in awe at how cheap our Adidas tracksuits are in sports direct.

Supermarket food is cheap I guess.. second hand cars also

But I suspect your polish buddies have been in awe at how cheap our Adidas tracksuits are in sports direct.
he's my granny's brother not my buddy. He said that everything is cheap, running your own buisness too. He made around 1500pounds a month which is very good in Poland.

London and the South East is expensive but everywhere else is alright, train fares and rent are ridiculous though

The Brexit vote was all about getting Poles out basically but we aren’t all xenophobic

It will probably be harder to come after Brexit unless you have needed skills

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back