Quick and Easy Looksmax (Underrated)

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Organs & Blood, you Slave. Carbs make me miserable
Wearing a backwards Baseball Cap, any of you have expierience with it?
People told me my eyes stand out more like that, especially if you have colored eyes, wear like a blue one to bring out your blue eyes, thats what i do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KNOXS, raleqtambrobret, italianmaxxer and 1 other person
Wear it 45 degrees for good luck.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
in your opinion, does that highlight your eyes or your jaw or both? becausee i read some threads were people said "cover your forehead with hair to highlight your jaw" but from your post i can clearly understand that covering your forehead makes your eyes pop more. Any ideas im asking this because i have been wondering about this topic for a long time and i see different people with different results that they are cover their forehead.

• +1
in your opinion, does that highlight your eyes or your jaw or both? becausee i read some threads were people said "cover your forehead with hair to highlight your jaw" but from your post i can clearly understand that covering your forehead makes your eyes pop more. Any ideas im asking this because i have been wondering about this topic for a long time and i see different people with different results that they are cover their forehead.
it highlights, your bones including jaw but especially your eyes, so if your eyes are your best feature i would consider

it highlights, your bones including jaw but especially your eyes, so if your eyes are your best feature i would consider
so basically in your opinion this method highlitghts both the jaws and the eyes, its all about which feature stand out more. thank u

• +1
so basically in your opinion this method highlitghts both the jaws and the eyes, its all about which feature stand out more. thank u
yeah, basically also frauds your forhead, but the reason i tell people to wear it backwards and not conventionally frontally is because then your nose and jaw stand out even more and your eyes dont and it creates like shadows under eyes which might not be desirable

just wear it normally but not tight on your head and it can add 1-2 inches height thats the best use, also depending on lighting it will cast shadows on your face that make you look better

• +1
yeah, basically also frauds your forhead, but the reason i tell people to wear it backwards and not conventionally frontally is because then your nose and jaw stand out even more and your eyes dont and it creates like shadows under eyes which might not be desirable
basically you are telling me that with bad eyes i can just wear it normally to create a shadow on the eyes and highlight the jaw, thats another use of it.

• +1
just wear it normally but not tight on your head and it can add 1-2 inches height thats the best use, also depending on lighting it will cast shadows on your face that make you look better
depends what you wanna highlight

basically you are telling me that with bad eyes i can just wear it normally to create a shadow on the eyes and highlight the jaw, thats another use of it.
yes

if I have a shit chin and crooked nose but decent forehead and eyes, how should i wear it
would be easier if i could see what you actually look like but id try it out