Quick Beginner's Guide - Most Basic Looksmaxx Stack (Softmaxxes only) (WATER THREAD)

GreekGenes

GreekGenes

Mediterraneanmaxxed Specimen
So, to start off let me clarify the obvious: Unless you're already at least a 6/10 softmaxxing is not going to make you "good looking" aka htn+.

1. Hair loss:
Finasteride (prescription only), Minoxidil, dermarolling (0,25mm only for increased absorption)

2. Anti-Ageing-Skincare:
Tretinoin or Adapalene (prescription only), dermarolling (0,25mm only for increased absorption), daily SPF

3. Facial Hair
A full (meaning non-patchy) stubble can ascend an average jaw line and even improve an already well-defined jawline. If you lack density you can use dermarolling and minoxidil.
If you're going for max. physical attractiveness, your stubble should not be longer than 5mm (according to most studies; considered "heavy stubble")

4. Height
If you're 5'9'' or below it makes sense to use height increasing insoles. For plausible deniability i recommend getting orthopedic insoles as well that you can put on top of your height increasing ones. Don't overdo it, it will show on dates if you do and you'll walk funny.
The insoles should be as flat as possible and not put to much stress on your heels.

5. Gym
Not gonna explain why being jacked works. What's important is that you maintain a body fat percentage around 12% which has been shown by studies to be the most attractive in men. Beyond a certain threshold building more muscle does not make you more attractive, but can actually achieve the opposite (also proven by studies)

There's many more things one could add, but i believe this is some of most basic stuff that may already elevate you/ascend you by 0.5/10 in total if done correctly. The things are mentioned what helped me become better looking and won't necessarily work the same way for you.

DISCLAIMER: None of the information presented here is considered medical advice. I am not responsible for any success or failure or other consequences of any aforementioned treatment or procedure. This is just general advice. For a medical evaluation visit your healthcare provider.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, ErbCel, SDPmaggot and 1 other person
DISCLAIMER: None of the information presented here is considered medical advice. I am not responsible for any success or failure or other consequences of any aforementioned treatment or procedure. This is just general advice. For a medical evaluation visit your healthcare provider.

But if you are going to make a softmaxxing thread at least try to include everything this is fucking water bro

Just copypaste some fucking worthless guide that has been posted thousands of times to get rep theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and iblamezero
So, to start off let me clarify the obvious: Unless you're already at least a 6/10 softmaxxing is not going to make you "good looking" aka htn+.

1. Hair loss:
Finasteride (prescription only), Minoxidil, dermarolling (0,25mm only for increased absorption)

2. Anti-Ageing-Skincare:
Tretinoin or Adapalene (prescription only), dermarolling (0,25mm only for increased absorption), daily SPF

3. Facial Hair
A full (meaning non-patchy) stubble can ascend an average jaw line and even improve an already well-defined jawline. If you lack density you can use dermarolling and minoxidil.
If you're going for max. physical attractiveness, your stubble should not be longer than 5mm (according to most studies; considered "heavy stubble")

4. Height
If you're 5'9'' or below it makes sense to use height increasing insoles. For plausible deniability i recommend getting orthopedic insoles as well that you can put on top of your height increasing ones. Don't overdo it, it will show on dates if you do and you'll walk funny.
The insoles should be as flat as possible and not put to much stress on your heels.

5. Gym
Not gonna explain why being jacked works. What's important is that you maintain a body fat percentage around 12% which has been shown by studies to be the most attractive in men. Beyond a certain threshold building more muscle does not make you more attractive, but can actually achieve the opposite (also proven by studies)

There's many more things one could add, but i believe this is some of most basic stuff that may already elevate you/ascend you by 0.5/10 in total if done correctly. The things are mentioned what helped me become better looking and won't necessarily work the same way for you.

basic hygiene