Quick, Easy, Morning Debloating Guide.

kana

kana

Iron
Do you wake up in the morning with an obese pigface like me? Let me help you out bae!!

Step 1: Combination Showers:
Upon waking, hop in the shower, take a nice warm-hot shower for a few minutes, then for the final minute of your shower, switch the temperature to cold. Your cortisol WILL be spiked, BUT your body will go into panic mode, and flush out most of the fluid within your face.

Step 2: Coffee
Caffeine is known to be a diuretic, or in other words, caffeine flushes fluid out of your body. After you unfuck yourself from taking a shower, drink a cup of caffeinated coffee, you can put whatever you want in it, but it's preferable to drink black coffee, regardless, your face will look a bit more chiseled after drinking a cup of coffee, even before you take a piss. If you want a better effect, drink another cup of coffee.

Step 3: Face Icing
To flush out that final bit of obesity in your face, get some ice cubes and rub them on your face for around a minute, vasoconstriction will squeeze that last bit of diabetes out of your face. You will look like shit for around 20 minutes after icing your face as your skin will be inflamed as fuck, but don't worry, it's worth it.

Other Tips:
Stay away from Pizza or any other inflammatory foods, don't eat after 6 pm, skip breakfast if possible, and break your morning fast at lunch with something high in functional protein, not a shitty goyslop whey protein shake, break your fast with some high-quality meat or something.

I usually take around 45 to 60 minutes to get ready for school in the mornings following this routine in its entirety, you won't be 100% debloated after this routine unless you take furosemide or something, but you will look presentable, and this routine is good enough for me, that I notice cheek hollowness after completing this routine.

• +1
Reactions: Bale, illneverbechad, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
im mastrubating to this guide

• Love it
Reactions: kana
It’s called go carnivore. It’s that fucking simple.

It’s called go carnivore. It’s that fucking simple.
No, I ate a fuck ton of pizza and soda yesterday, then followed my routine as usual today, and ended up around 70% debloated

It takes me about 1 hour to fully debloat (but still bloated cos fat) after I get out the shower for college .
But when I sleep in, I wait about 15 min in bed and look in the mirror and I look beautiful.
probably how good my sleep is dictating how I look

No, I ate a fuck ton of pizza and soda yesterday, then followed my routine as usual today, and ended up around 70% debloated
Carbohydrates are poison

w guide 🙏🙏🙏

• Love it
Reactions: kana