Quick-Fix Guide for Good Posture

Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
I deleted my account but want to share some new knowledge for your mewing journey

I tested it on my friend who i initiate from Mewing and Posture how important that is. This method will fix your body posture much faster because it will train but also adopt to it when you do it in long time. I want to mention you can sense numbness in your fingers or arm at the begining.

I had the idea because when your posture over time can get worse from sitting and huge backpags then theoricaly you can over time can get the right posture when you do the opposite.

I want you to go to a mirror or window and use the reflection and force youre shoulders to make it right (go from rounded to perfectly straight), but you have to make it really with force so it looks like this

Posture

I asked my friend and he say to me it burns crazy and train these muscles well also it automatically flexes your abs and that the abs burns so it is for sure right posture try it out for couple of minutes straight but also maintain good straight posture overall with head included, he did the first weeks only this exercise and then started to do my mewing guide. Additional do Core Workout on YouTube to maintain this posture longer and easier

Make your own comfortable routine out of, this you can do this as much as you want, take a break and do another.

And i say the same with mewing but you have to be patient because bad habits also take time, so to make good habits also take time so stay consistent.

Will delete my account again , thanks for the nice community wish you all luck for ascension brothers.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, 189 and 6 others
picasso tier drawing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12102 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and geeohdee
thank you but why guy no have dik?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
mirin your art skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
Straight posture isn't ideal tho, the spine is naturally slightly curved

I really hope mewing works, what are your mewing results and also what is your mewing schedule like?
i posted a guide too check it up when you want

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan and datboijj
i posted a guide too check it up when you want
what was your old account that you deleted?

Also bro send me ur mewing transformation in PM's. Already opening two PM's pertaining to this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
what was your old account that you deleted?

Also bro send me ur mewing transformation in PM's. Already opening two PM's pertaining to this.
I think his account is scheduled for deletion, his mewing results are the best I've seen