Quick guide on fragrances

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Your fragrance should:

1 - Fit the weather.
2 - Not be famous around your area. Fragrances like Dior Sauvage and Paco Rabanne 1 Million are good but every dude uses it.
3 - Be exotic, i.e be composed of notes that aren't taken from elements common to the place you live. So, if you live in the West, getting fragrances with Eastern notes could be benefitial, and vice-versa. This could in theory (just a theory healthphags, im not claiming anything in here is scientifically proven JFL calm ur tits) tie in with the whole MCR dissimilarity thing since if you get a fragrance that has foreign elements (dissimilar pheromones) to every girl in your area, you could be increasing your wide appeal in the whole area.
4 - Have a projection that fits the situation in which you're wearing the fragrance. For example, if you're at a club, your fragrance should have as much projection as possible in order to get girls to notice you. If you're at a date, your fragrance should have, at most, moderate projection.
5 - Smell natural. If your fragrance smells synthetic, it's over.

In order to find fragrances that follow the 5 rules above, go to https://fragrantica.com and take a look at the listed fragrances there. Additionally, if you're broke, you can look for cheaper counterparts to your desired fragrances at https://clone-fragrance.com/fragrances but be aware they tend to last for a way shorter time and might smell synthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19453 and khvirgin
Not everyone has the time to research fragrances can you just tell us what decent frags to wear depending on where we live

if women aren't attracted to your sweat it was already over before it began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and horizon
When I was into fragrances I was getting samples.
I never liked getting recs of something I couldn't smell

• +1
Reactions: Ken and ´´´´´´´´