• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 9090
If you are using mk677 for heightmaxxing it won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7785, retard and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Ett forum? Lol
Kolla shopparna på det forumet. De är legit 100%. Dum om du köper från någon random shop istället.

Kolla shopparna på det forumet. De är legit 100%. Dum om du köper från någon random shop istället.
Kan inte använda krypto eller något, det behöver vara en hemsida

Kan inte använda krypto eller något, det behöver vara en hemsida
Okej. Kan bli svårt då. De accepterar cash i ett kuvert eller krypto som betal. Säg till om ditt MK677 fungerar sen då.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Okej. Kan bli svårt då. De accepterar cash i ett kuvert eller krypto som betal. Säg till om ditt MK677 fungerar sen då.
Aa precis
Att betala på det sättet är för riskigt

Is it legal in Sweden? I imported sarms/mk677 to Norway I was gonna use to gymcel and it got taken in customs and destroyed and I got a strict warning. Now my option is to discreetly ship it or use another name since I’m prolly blacklisted

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 6695
Derek would be very disappointed in you :confused:

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6695
Is it legal in Sweden? I imported sarms/mk677 to Norway I was gonna use to gymcel and it got taken in customs and destroyed and I got a strict warning. Now my option is to discreetly ship it or use another name since I’m prolly blacklisted
Not sure, but stealthshipping exists
Edit it isnt, but ill still try

Last edited:
It's not which is why i tend to order from local shops that send domestically. I did however order my HGH from China. The package said it contained a bluetooth speaker JFL. I also got a note from customs that i needed to pay additional fees. I got pretty scared when i saw the envelope tho.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 6695
It's not which is why i tend to order from local shops that send domestically. I did however order my HGH from China. The package said it contained a bluetooth speaker JFL. I also got a note from customs that i needed to pay additional fees. I got pretty scared when i saw the envelope tho.
So the fees are with every shipment from outside eu

• +1
Debating if I should try ordering it again and ship it discreetly like you did. But I worry if I get caught again I’ll be told to come for a questioning for breaking the law regarding the import jfl

• +1
Debating if I should try ordering it again and ship it discreetly like you did. But I worry if I get caught again I’ll be told to come for a questioning for breaking the law regarding the import jfl
You can order from the shops advertising on husboard or BM. Many of them have local storage in Sweden, Norway and Denmark so the stuff never has to pass any national borders.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 6695
type mk677 on google

• JFL
  • +1
I am about to buy some but the source I was gonna use is expensive as fuck
MK 677 is fake. Read throught the studies and after 2 weeks, the effects of HGH is abolished. I also aksed my doctor and he went over it too and its not real.

• Hmm...
  • +1
MK 677 is fake. Read throught the studies and after 2 weeks, the effects of HGH is abolished. I also aksed my doctor and he went over it too and its not real.
I bought it already with some huperzine

Receptorchem is from the UK afaik

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6695
look on ebay

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and sloopnoob