Quick Pimp Guide (Dark Triad)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Dependency: The pimp has to create a dependency on him in the victim. These are either manufactured by him 1 or a factor of the victim’s sense powerlessness or helplessness 2. 1. He will assume responsibility to keep her safe on the mean streets, even though he is actually powerless to do this. 2. She doesn’t feel capable of providing for herself – so she allows him to do this for her, even though the trade-off is her physical safety, body and personal freedom.

Exploiting weaknesses: “Most hoes have low self-esteem for a reason. A pimp looks for the weakness, and if it isn’t on the surface, he brings that mf out of them. It doesn’t matter to a pimp what hoes’ weaknesses are, so long as they have them. Then he uses those weaknesses to his advantage”

Mind games: “Dirty Red [his first victim] let me in on some trade secrets that I took and ran with. Who better to teach now to pimp a ho that a veteran ho herself? She really taught me that this game is won between the ears, not between the legs. It’s not about fucking it’s about fucking with the mind”

Manipulation, 1: “It’s important that a hoe doesn’t feel like she’s hoein for nothing. She has to constantly have an incentive, a carrot dangled in front of her face. A pimp has to keep her distracted with the things she thinks she wants, and he has to constantly fill her head with more and more things for her to want”

Manipulation, 2: “A bottom bitch is important to a pimp’s success… Because a bottom bitch it so important to a pimp’s game, he has to watch her carefully. As soon as he sees a glimpse of her being disgruntled, he has to hand over her walking papers. So that he can replace her when the comes, it’s also important to keep a bottom bitch in-waiting”

Manipulation, 3: “When people tell you what they think and what makes them tick, it’s to your advantage to learn as much as you possibly can. Ask them what their dreams are, and really listen to their answers. Then you can use that information to make your dreams come true”

Off Balance: He explains the strategy of keeping a victim off balance by moving them repeatedly. This facilitates the manipulation and control a pimp needs by depriving the victims of the familiar, as well as friends and family that give them a refuge.

Competition and distrust: “It is to a pimp’s advantage to play one hoe against the next… You don’t want them to be friends. You want them to distrust and dislike one another so that you end up controlling them all”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2214 and 7 others
dnr because I'm a simp

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
No such thing as a pimp in 2020 when they can use onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Gonthar and Deleted member 6403
Sub-Chad moment.

Once, I simply stumbled over a young girl who ran away from home, she was dumb as hell, uneducated, and not very coherent. She was outside in front of my building hiding in a bush, and asked me to borrow my mobile phone so she could call a friend. I gave her some pocket change to use a nearby public phone, I didn't want to give her my cellphone...
Anyway, I've talked to her and she told how her parents were insanely strict, didn't let her go out of the house and do anything, she couldn't meet her friends, go to parties, nightclubs, bars, etc...so she ran away, she would rather live on the streets and be a whore, but at least be free.
She could have been a nice addition to a pimp's stable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Once, I simply stumbled over a young girl who ran away from home, she was dumb as hell, uneducated, and not very coherent. She was outside in front of my building hiding in a bush, and asked me to borrow my mobile phone so she could call a friend. I gave her some pocket change to use a nearby public phone, I didn't want to give her my cellphone...
Anyway, I've talked to her and she told how her parents were insanely strict, didn't let her go out of the house and do anything, she couldn't meet her friends, go to parties, nightclubs, bars, etc...so she ran away, she would rather live on the streets and be a whore, but at least be free.
She could have been a nice addition to a pimp's stable.
ye u can easily sell her a dream of "freedom" to that one, perfect for pimping