Quick presentation of my self [16]

T

TopCatFR

Iron
Hello everyone, I'm a 16 years old French teenager, I'm here to improve myself on several aspects : my face (grooming,mewing etc...), my body (gym) and to acquire more knowledge about almost everything that concerns beauty .
I have been interested in mewing for a few months, and I'm seriously mewing since the last week . I improved A LOT my style during this year, I got many compliments about my style by girls this year when I got no one 1 year ago, I became more alpha this year, I used to avoid speaking to girls and now I speak as often as I can to them, and I'm more leading than ever, I'm not afraid about fighting because this year I started Savate (French Boxing) and I'm aware that physical pain is one of the less important. I'm very interested by red pilling stuff. The last year I learnt a lot about gym and this year I'm planning to go to the gym . I don't have special problems with girls neither with guys even if I find most of them very stupid . My two last gf were a strong 8/10 and a 7/10 . Here's my face guys, tomorrow I gonna change hairstyle which one would you recommand me ? Sorry for my English by the way ;)

Capture4

Don't look at my hair, I didn't style it today and need to get a fresh cut .

Eye area is bad. The other features are good.

6.5/10, better/thicker brows will help you

• +1
Reactions: TopCatFR
Check out my stickied threads about the gym and skincare. And start chewing and neck training as well. I can send you stuff about that in pm if you like.

Don't cut your hair, grow it out and cut the sides every now and then so it stays stylish. How tall are you btw?

I agree, my eyebrows and eyelashes are bad, not thick, I need to chage that, but my eye shape and eye color are pretty good, a month ago, a girl in my class said that I have beautiful eyes .

No i disagree. His eye area is actually good, he needs thicker and darker eyebrows and it would look good overall.

Check out my stickied threads about the gym and skincare. And start chewing and neck training as well. I can send you stuff about that in pm if you like.

Don't cut your hair, grow it out and cut the sides every now and then so it stays stylish. How tall are you btw?

Yes I need to start to chew more and neck train you're right, you can send me stuff in PM :)
I think you're right with my hair, but short hair fit me right as well . I began to really take care about my skin this week, I saw a huge change . I'm small 1m70, but my father was 1m45 at 17, now he's 1m80 .

I agree, my eyebrows and eyelashes are bad, not thick, I need to chage that, but my eye shape and eye color are pretty good, a month ago, a girl in my class said that I have beautiful eyes .
The distance between your eyes is too long. Your eyes aren't symmetrical. One looks NCT and the other looks PCT. Your eyebrows are too high set, too light colored and to thin.
If you fix your eyebrows your eye area will be improved a lot.

The distance between your eyes is too long. Your eyes aren't symmetrical. One looks NCT and the other looks PCT. Your eyebrows are too high set, too light colored and to thin.
If you fix your eyebrows your eye area will be improved a lot.

My head is a bit tilt on the picture, but you're definitely right .

Yes I need to start to chew more and neck train you're right, you can send me stuff in PM :)
I think you're right with my hair, but short hair fit me right as well . I began to really take care about my skin this week, I saw a huge change . I'm small 1m70, but my father was 1m45 at 17, now he's 1m80 .
Definitely invisible to prime blondes with that height

Definitely invisible to prime blondes with that height

Yeah, I hope I'll be something like 1m78, with gym it can be good . In France we are pretty small (175.6 cm average)

Yeah, I hope I'll be something like 1m78, with gym it can be good . In France we are pretty small (175.6 cm average)
Nah to get them with your face youd need 6'3 sorry. Jaw too narrow and flat cheekbones

Unfortunate height hopefully you grow more

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-train-neck.4005/

There's the neck stuff

And for chewing get chios mastiha gum. I can give u a chewing routine in pm once your gum has arrived in the mail

So do you think I'm average+ ? Can I hope to look significantly better when I'm 20's?

Nah to get them with your face youd need 6'3 sorry. Jaw too narrow and flat cheekbones
A lot of you dipshits put too much emphasis on height honestly. I’ve always been around 5’9 and have never had issues getting women. Although I think height helps most of you need to chill with the 6’3 meme because it’s low IQ.
Your face isn’t bad man. Start getting into the gym on a proper routine full body is recommended as a natty and especially for a beginner to get your compound lifts up to build a base. Mewing/Chewing are important and also make sure you’re eating a proper diet.

A lot of you dipshits put too much emphasis on height honestly. I’ve always been around 5’9 and have never had issues getting women. Although I think height helps most of you need to chill with the 6’3 meme because it’s low IQ.
I know I know trust me but I'm saying his face isn't good so he'd need it to compensate. 6'3 and gym body would help but obviously face is the decider

I know I know trust me but I'm saying his face isn't good so he'd need it to compensate. 6'3 and gym body would help but obviously face is the decider
His face isn’t necessarily good but it’s also not bad. He’s also not even close to being fully grown yet so he has a lot to improve upon.

Side view for my eyebrow bone and cheek bone .
Side view
Sidevieeew

His face is well above average

Yea man your face is fine. Don’t listen to some of the jackasses here. First picture wasn’t the best angle but you still looked average.

Yea man your face is fine. Don’t listen to some of the jackasses here. First picture wasn’t the best angle but you still looked average.

I wanted a neutral angle, and as I said my hair need to be cut, my eyebrows and eyelashes need to be thicker and it was 2am in France when I took the photo so I wasn't my best lmao :) Ty btw :feelsokman:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Keep coping man. How much experience do you have with women exactly? That’s what I thought now shut the fuck up. If you don’t think his face is average you’re low IQ.

Keep coping man. How much experience do you have with women exactly? That’s what I thought now shut the fuck up. If you don’t think his face is average you’re low IQ.
No he's not ugly he's just invisible to hot Stacie's

For you how many points PSL points can I get with thicker eyebrows, eyelashes, neck and mewing/chewing .

You are 6/10.

And your eye area is GOOD. What seems to be ugly are these huge ears.

So do you think I'm Average+?

I don't want to have too long hair . I don't like how it fits with teenager .

Tbh I wouldn’t grow it out you don’t seem to have wide enough jaw to pull it off

Which hairstyle should ?
I put forhead , cheek and jaw indicators to help you with my faceshape (it was certainly useless)
IMG 20190102 045516

French crop for a french :feelshmm: I like the one on the bottom right but I don't think it will be nice on me, i'm certainly wrong because I'm too much used to my hair .

Might as well try it. Most people where I live have that haircut

So no one has a other hairstyle idea ?

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

You look like a young Frank Sinatra. I don't know if that's a good thing.