quick question

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Gathering information
does anybody here get anxiety and panic attacks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Your serotonin levels are high.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Esteban1997
Srs

how do I relax?

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
thanks by the way what can be the cause of this?

• +1
thanks by the way what can be the cause of this?
PUFAs and serotogenic food. It's a perpetual cycle, one exacerbates the other and vice versa.

• +1
  • +1
can stress be related too?
Well, stress comes from a lack of glycogen in the cells IIRC. So when you're stressed, your cells need more glucose to compensate the higher energy demands.
So you could say stress but it's really everything I previously mentioned, cause it all ties in together.

• +1
I do sometimes

Well, stress comes from a lack of glycogen in the cells IIRC. So when you're stressed, your cells need more glucose to compensate the higher energy demands.
So you could say stress but it's really everything I previously mentioned, cause it all ties in together.
I take flouxitine for my depression

• So Sad
should I stop taking them?
Definitely but I don't know in what manner/procedure you should quit in.

This should help.

Anti-Depressants
[Decreasing SSRI dose] It takes time to adapt to decreasing those drugs, keeping sugar up and inflammation down, including bag breathing, should help. Starting with a little, a sixth or fourth of a tablet, of cynoplus in the evening would be the best way to try it.

[Weaning off anti-depressants] Keeping the metabolic rate and cholesterol up is important, so that repair and adaptation will be quick. Progesterone reduces pain and anxiety, and pregnenolone would be the most convenient supplement for men, but it's hard to find products without allergens. Combining progesterone and DHEA or testosterone can produce the stabilizing effect without suppressing the libido. Benadryl and cyproheptadine are probably both helpful. Withdrawal from morphine and SSRIs and migraine involve some similar processes. (Reference)

[continued] It depends on how much pregnenolone you can assimilate. People would use progesterone in amounts needed to stop the withdrawal symptoms, but pregnenolone doesn't have the powerful effects of progesterone, even in multi-gram quantities, so it's just a matter of seeing what it can do. As I understand the mechanism (migraine, withdrawal, etc.), estrogen-histamine-serotonin rise on a background of hypothyroid liver malfunction, cytomel (and/or sugar, selenium, B vitamins) allows the liver and other detoxifying systems to lower them, and the lower they are, the less progesterone or pregnenolone it takes to block the symptoms.

[Long-term antidepressant use: Permanent damage to the brain?] [Peat sent this reference: "exposure to inescapable stress, but not escapable stress, caused a decrease in T(3) levels"]

• +1
Only once got a panic attack from Adderall

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Definitely but I don't know in what manner/procedure you should quit in.

This should help.

Anti-Depressants
[Decreasing SSRI dose] It takes time to adapt to decreasing those drugs, keeping sugar up and inflammation down, including bag breathing, should help. Starting with a little, a sixth or fourth of a tablet, of cynoplus in the evening would be the best way to try it.

[Weaning off anti-depressants] Keeping the metabolic rate and cholesterol up is important, so that repair and adaptation will be quick. Progesterone reduces pain and anxiety, and pregnenolone would be the most convenient supplement for men, but it's hard to find products without allergens. Combining progesterone and DHEA or testosterone can produce the stabilizing effect without suppressing the libido. Benadryl and cyproheptadine are probably both helpful. Withdrawal from morphine and SSRIs and migraine involve some similar processes. (Reference)

[continued] It depends on how much pregnenolone you can assimilate. People would use progesterone in amounts needed to stop the withdrawal symptoms, but pregnenolone doesn't have the powerful effects of progesterone, even in multi-gram quantities, so it's just a matter of seeing what it can do. As I understand the mechanism (migraine, withdrawal, etc.), estrogen-histamine-serotonin rise on a background of hypothyroid liver malfunction, cytomel (and/or sugar, selenium, B vitamins) allows the liver and other detoxifying systems to lower them, and the lower they are, the less progesterone or pregnenolone it takes to block the symptoms.

[Long-term antidepressant use: Permanent damage to the brain?] [Peat sent this reference: "exposure to inescapable stress, but not escapable stress, caused a decrease in T(3) levels"]
I take 1 in the morning after lunch of flouxitine so should I take half?

• +1
  • +1