Quick reminder that cheekbones are LAW

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
The best example for this is jeremy meeks, he is recessed but is still really good looking. Its because of his cheekbones. Without his cheekbones he would be ugly af.

Imo its impossible for you to be bad looking, if you have high and prominent set cheekbones. Your other features become invisible if your cheekbones are high and prominent.

Richard ramirez is carried by his cheekbones. If Richard Ramirez would have shit and normal cheekbones. It would be absolute over for him.

Cheekbones are LAW.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, IAMNOTANINCEL, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others

yep cheekbones are law

and before you say, muh i need zygo implants

get lean first, you dont know how you look like if you are not lean

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, mb2007 and emo
@cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Those women would not let him rape them if he didnt have good cheekbones...
I obviously didn't mean that by saying ''it would be absolute over for him'', i meant that he wouldnt be good looking without his cheekbones. He has a shit maxilla, without his cheekbones, he would be ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
Over... Those women would not let him rape them if he didnt have good cheekbones...
And without his cheekbones, women would never have written him letters in prison :owo: So yea it would be over for him somehow

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
both those examples also have a good chin to pair with the cheekbones and have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: emo
Ramirez has other good features tbh

The best example for this is jeremy meeks, he is recessed but is still really good looking. Its because of his cheekbones. Without his cheekbones he would be ugly af.

View attachment 3027277 View attachment 3027279

Imo its impossible for you to be bad looking, if you have high and prominent set cheekbones. Your other features become invisible if your cheekbones are high and prominent.

Richard ramirez is carried by his cheekbones. If Richard Ramirez would have shit and normal cheekbones. It would be absolute over for him.

Cheekbones are LAW.

View attachment 3027285
Jeremy meeks isn’t recessed you absolute retard.

I swear these retards have the IQ of a chimp.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and inward gonioncel
Jeremy meeks isn’t recessed you absolute retard.

I swear these retards have the IQ of a chimp.
he is not recessed by nigger standard you fucking retard but as you may know this does not mean his chin is in optimal development.
all features and bones should be in ratios of eurocentric standards to be most attractive, even as ethnic

all of them would be not good looking i he would have normal flat high cheekbones (like most ppl do))
Bro his eye area , nose and lips are better than the average person

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel