Quick surgerypill/ advice

D

Deleted member 1862

Most of you approach the topic of surgery in the wrong way so allow me to correct your way of thinking.

Now, assuming you actually qualify for surgery & aren't just someone who's too lazy to softmaxx appropriately:

Surgery isn't a numbers game. It's about getting a select few procedures in a specific order to address your most obvious issues whilst maintaining your natural harmony.

General rules when planning surgery(s):

1. Fix HARD TISSUE first. This means your BONES. Bi-max, malocclusion etc etc before soft tissue like facial fat/ nose & so on

2. Work from the GROUND UP. Jaw first, then midface, etc. Analogous to a house, you need a strong foundation first & foremost. If not your face'll look unbalanced.

3. The surgeon MATTERS. Different surgeons are good at different things, there's no one stop shop.

4. DO. YOUR. OWN. FUCKING RESEARCH. This is the best way to guarantee good results. Stop being lazy. If you actually care about looksmaxxing then show it. Don't listen to the 90iq brainlet who just tells everyone to get infraorbital implants or bimax with ccw. There's no one size fits all

If you put these steps into practice & you'll probably get favourable results. Finally, remember that your potential is completely dependent on your starting point. The aim of surgery is not to transform into someone else or to look like a fucking alien. The goal is to look like an improved version of yourself, just as with all looksmaxxing.

GL

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5583, thickdickdaddy27 and 7 others
> advice unclear

> booked calf muscle implant by eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, LILMAXILLA, Zeta ascended and 5 others
> advice unclear

> booked calf muscle implant by eppley
no son, you've followed my advice perfectly. enjoy your new life

New

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
no son, you've followed my advice perfectly. enjoy your new life

View attachment 220978
ive yet to see one person in entire PSLsphere who i can SUPER STRICTLY(just how girls see it) say "ascended" by surgery and clearly is a new person/lives new life/jumped dating tiers (not getting 17 matches instead of 14 on tinder)

(anyone reading this: dont link getlooksordietrying's result, i dont care)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
@SirGey @KEy21 @brutal_blackpill @Lorsss @facemaxxed

i gotta get yalls thoughts
ive yet to see one person in entire PSLsphere who i can say "ascended" by surgery and clearly is a new person/lives new life/jumped dating tiers (not getting 17 matches instead of 14 on tinder)

could be lazy & call it sample bias but I see your point. I think the people who experience the biggest shifts are those w malocclusion/ jaw problems. Again, stressing the importance of realistic goals & improving your existing looks. Whether it's worth your time & money should be decided after weighing up pros & cons.

could be lazy & call it sample bias but I see your point. I think the people who experience the biggest shifts are those w malocclusion/ jaw problems. Again, stressing the importance of realistic goals & improving your existing looks. Whether it's worth your time & money should be decided after weighing up pros & cons.
surgerymaxxing is legit. i know if i was in the position i would spend all my waking hours researching everything and brute forcing the whole shit

• Woah
surgerymaxxing is legit. i know if i was in the position i would spend all my waking hours researching everything and brute forcing the whole shit
dedsrs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
ive yet to see one person in entire PSLsphere who i can SUPER STRICTLY(just how girls see it) say "ascended" by surgery and clearly is a new person/lives new life/jumped dating tiers (not getting 17 matches instead of 14 on tinder)

Less than 2% of this forum actually gets surgery, so your sample size is nothing. Most people who do better won’t be spending all their time on autistic forums here anyways. Many don’t have obvious flaws. But use common sense. If you think someone with horrible bug eyes, a clear recessed lower jaw, horrible nose, or whatever else won’t do better after getting it fixed, you’re delusional.

You seem to be coping tbh. I’m not sure why. I wonder if it’s because you’re good looking and don’t want others to do the same thing or whether it’s because you’re poor and can’t get the best surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Seems to work if you have blatant flaws

@SirGey @KEy21 @brutal_blackpill @Lorsss @facemaxxed

i gotta get yalls thoughts

There is never any con to improving your looks my friend. It’s only attractive people who haven’t lived through life being ugly who don’t understand this.

indeed son. but it only works if ur good with research and can filter/assess information properly
yeah, and it's for that reason that most people here are doomed to fail.

softmaxxing or hardmaxxing it's all the same. People want results but don't wanna put in effort :lul: ironic that this is basically normie tier advice

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2486
Good thread OP

• +1
Who is the doctor of these results?
its dr.sailer and hes known for photoshopping his results. would need to see in motion to confirm, but ill go as far to say the 1st and 2nd result looks uncanny. 3rd looks good

its dr.sailer and hes known for photoshopping his results. would need to see in motion to confirm, but ill go as far to say the 1st and 2nd result looks uncanny. 3rd looks good

how does the 2nd look uncanny? it looks the best tbh

how does the 2nd look uncanny? it looks the best tbh
side prof looks good. 3/4 looks extremely uncanny. like a doll, everything seems oversized, it doesnt fit his harmony. sailer doing surgeries on cocaine

side prof looks good. 3/4 looks extremely uncanny. like a doll, everything seems oversized, it doesnt fit his harmony. sailer doing surgeries on cocaine

you dont think he had a huge improvement in his dating life?

View attachment 221011

you dont think he had a huge improvement in his dating life?
yes it obviously did, but if u look at his before he legit looks deformed

incels arent deformed, they're just ugly with bad phenotype and facial harmony

Looking like a doll is a better alternative than looking like a complete untermensh behemoth in those before pics

• +1
Looking like a doll is a better alternative than looking like a complete untermensh behemoth in those before pics
i agree with this statement

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Softmaxxing is better than hardmaxxing, and...

COLORING AND CONTRAST MOG BONES TO THE GRAVE

• +1
  • +1

Fuk
Fuks m
y thread

Says the 6’9 person who couldn’t use his height to become a basketball player.

Fuk
Fuks m
y thread
Softmaxx->coloringmaxx(i will make an extremely high effort thread on this possibly this weekend if i remember, it will be insane ngl)->surgerymaxx

• +1
if ur norwood 0 + perfect skin + low bodyfat% + fashionmaxxed + at least moderately NT

u can get a gf even if ur psl 3 bone-wise
i cant remember the last person to be rated psl 3 on here but the essence of what you're saying is correct yh

most orbiters get a chance too tbh

Softmaxx->coloringmaxx(i will make an extremely high effort thread on this possibly this weekend if i remember, it will be insane ngl)->surgerymaxx
Unironically looking forward to this. Coloring is so underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
if ur norwood 0 + perfect skin + low bodyfat% + fashionmaxxed + at least moderately NT

u can get a gf even if ur psl 3 bone-wise
dude my bones are above averageish id say and when i morph them it ascends me indeed but Ideal coloring makes a legit +1psl difference

me with hollywood 2 filtered twice is legit 6.5-7psl
Unironically looking forward to this. Coloring is so underrated
Coloring is fucking everything dude

im gonna bring attention to it

• +1
@Fuk does it have tanmaxxing in it?

im mayo cumskinnmaxxed atm. looks repulsive

• +1
Please share the link, I haven't seen his results.
i dont have it jfl. ppl just throw it at me all the time

its some bearded guy in dark lighting without forward growth and his half his cut off then some gigolo looking mofo with angle/laughtfrauded 3/4 that looks uncanny as fuck, also 40 years old

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Great thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1862