quick way to confirm the quiet and weird girl you catch yourself thinking about a ltr with is just another slut

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
go to her ig following list and search for “stray kids”. if she follows them that should make you disgusted enough to stop taking her seriously. if she dont follow them she’s still a whore and you’ll have to find other ways to confirm that.

resorting to the current emotional detachment meta, i.e pretending to be open minded and non judgemental to get her to talk about her past experiences w other dudes and other fucked up things she did so you get enough ammo to kill the idea of a loving relationship with a girl in yo head, is generally effective but can backfire if she lies and your dumb enough to believe.

Hmm let me look yp this stray kids thing :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and moredatesmorerapes
Bruh its just Asians :ROFLMAO:

You hate kpop that much :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, moredatesmorerapes and Deleted member 86159
go to her ig following list and search for “stray kids”. if she follows them that should make you disgusted enough to stop taking her seriously. if she dont follow them she’s still a whore and you’ll have to find other ways to confirm that.

resorting to the current emotional detachment meta, i.e pretending to be open minded and non judgemental to get her to talk about her past experiences w other dudes and other fucked up things she did so you get enough ammo to kill the idea of a loving relationship with a girl in yo head, is generally effective but can backfire if she lies and your dumb enough to believe.
Geez someone’s mad

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ´´´´´´´´, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back