Quickest way(legally) to make 100k in next year for all my looksmax?

honestly if you dont wanna go to a college and get a degree the best high paying jobs that only require a high school diploma is a trade job such as truck driving, construction, wielding, programming

they all pay around 70,000$ to 120,000$ a year and typically only take about 6 months of training to do

however these types of jobs do require you to work long hours and you will probably be more than likely sleep deprived and tired from working 80+ hours but if you do live in the states these are good options I think you should try getting a trade job and using that money to build your credit then using that credit to finance investment properties for cash flowing residential real estate income and deducting that depreciation off your income and refinancing the loans to buy more property so the rent contributes to your net worth along with buying and holding stocks and gold

that way you can put down payments on property and get a loan on the property so after 10 years you wont have to work a job its best to start at 18 that way you still can enjoy life at 28 richer than everybody else and SEAmaxxing, Eastern Europe maxxing, other stuff
im 18 so hopefully I will start doing this and be a multimillionare early on in life to get a headstart from all the normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope, ALP, Adamsmith12345 and 6 others
also dont expect to make 100,000$ a year doing this you should expect a 70,000$ salary and by a few years it will be 100,000 but you should live very frugally to save as much as possible and immediately invest your paychecks into stocks or gold

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and poopmaster22
Sell one of your kidneys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Anchor_Ship, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Unless you have a foundation already set to make 100,000k you won’t make it

If you have no skills I recommend you start developing some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Broski, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
starting a business but you will not hit 100k in 1 year for sure.

depends on your capital too but sounds like you dont have any.

read the ropeorcopes thread. learn programming, maybe you can hit that amount in 2 years.

100k$ sounds too much for surgerirs tbh.

Muh “I want money”, if there was a way without doing anything, people would be doing it already
lol retarded, most people dont want to work manual labour 70 hrs per week. He just asked if it was possible, ofc its possible

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
u wont.

start a business and expect that much after a few years

lol retarded, most people dont want to work manual labour 70 hrs per week. He just asked if it was possible, ofc its possible
Thank you I love you

to answer ur question literally,

prob scamming or stealing

scamming ppl out of their bitcoin or some shit

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 6128
imagine making $100k and being retarded enough to waste it all on looksmaxxing gimmicks or "before and after looks exactly the same" surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, hrdder, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
imagine making $100k and being retarded enough to waste it all on looksmaxxing gimmicks or "before and after looks exactly the same" surgery
Bimax is not the same stupid bitch

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Anchor_Ship
honestly if you dont wanna go to a college and get a degree the best high paying jobs that only require a high school diploma is a trade job such as truck driving, construction, wielding, programming

they all pay around 70,000$ to 120,000$ a year and typically only take about 6 months of training to do

however these types of jobs do require you to work long hours and you will probably be more than likely sleep deprived and tired from working 80+ hours but if you do live in the states these are good options I think you should try getting a trade job and using that money to build your credit then using that credit to finance investment properties for cash flowing residential real estate income and deducting that depreciation off your income and refinancing the loans to buy more property so the rent contributes to your net worth along with buying and holding stocks and gold

that way you can put down payments on property and get a loan on the property so after 10 years you wont have to work a job its best to start at 18 that way you still can enjoy life at 28 richer than everybody else and SEAmaxxing, Eastern Europe maxxing, other stuff
im 18 so hopefully I will start doing this and be a multimillionare early on in life to get a headstart from all the normies

nice

Bimax is not the same stupid bitch
because it's like the most prominent facial surgery

regardless not really worth unless you're genuinely deformed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Anchor_Ship
The quicker the money the higher the risk or start-up capital. Short a crypto coin using FTX. I'm not sure exactly how it works but I know it works.

There is no way to quickly and legally make 100k if you don't already have 50-100k to invest.

Crime is the only way.

There is no way to quickly and legally make 100k if you don't already have 50-100k to invest.

Crime is the only way.

There's crypto, but you have to be lucky/savvy in order to make that work.

U can work 30 hrs a week and easily earn more than that. Stupid question

How
The quicker the money the higher the risk or start-up capital. Short a crypto coin using FTX. I'm not sure exactly how it works but I know it works.

You cant looksmaxx with plastic surgery only bogdanoffmaxx, youre either born gl or not, sorry bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile and TrestIsBest

Yea welding pays really well.

You don't even have to go to school, just have the money to pay for courses to get certs.

Last edited: