Quickest way to ascend

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
What is the quickest (softmaxx) way to ascend even by a small margin, im talking about eyebrow dying etc.

Yeah you said it urself nigga

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: innerlight, Linus1888 and IndraBC
losing weight.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: innerlight, xyl, boss8055 and 3 others
haircut, grooming, hydration

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
Why does it have to be quick and easy ? Why can’t it be hard and difficult? That being said debloat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, iblamesols and dbva
What is the quickest (softmaxx) way to ascend even by a small margin, im talking about eyebrow dying etc.
depends on what u consider to be quick. I'd say keeping yourself hydrated, losing weight or unwanted fat, getting a better hairstyle and adopting a new skincare routine

Why does it have to be quick and easy ? Why can’t it be hard and difficult? That being said debloat
Summer holidays, just got into the real looksmax and not the tiktok shit. They end in 2 weeks so I was just gonna see what’s possible in that time frame.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Fixing diet like I can’t stress how much it helps not even cutting just eating well and lowering sodium and perhaps potassium just take pills and this well help a good amount. Also skincare even if it’s just the basics

• +1
Fixing diet like I can’t stress how much it helps not even cutting just eating well and lowering sodium and perhaps potassium just take pills and this well help a good amount. Also skincare even if it’s just the basics
keep hearing sodium is bad while other people who are on canivore keep stressing how good it is or forexample santacruzpaleo

keep hearing sodium is bad while other people who are on canivore keep stressing how good it is or forexample santacruzpaleo
That’s very true for overall health and physical performance it’s good but to keep a lean face it’s not very good so it isn’t “bad” but just used definitely for different goals

• +1
That’s very true for overall health and physical performance it’s good but to keep a lean face it’s not very good so it isn’t “bad” but just used definitely for different goals
what do you think about MT2, is that plausible for a 2 week time frame

what do you think about MT2, is that plausible for a 2 week time frame
For what purpose? It’s used for increasing melonen which makes your skin looks more tan and better coloured it’s def good for that just don’t over do it then it looks horrible

For what purpose? It’s used for increasing melonen which makes your skin looks more tan and better coloured it’s def good for that just don’t over do it then it looks horrible
for tanning cause i cant tan for shit pretty much. wanted to use the moreplatesmoredates method, how do you dose it tho cause i dont wanna get freckels and stuff

for tanning cause i cant tan for shit pretty much. wanted to use the moreplatesmoredates method, how do you dose it tho cause i dont wanna get freckels and stuff
Fair enough I have that to Ngl jfl. But for an injection of it 100mcg all the way to a 1000 is good just start off low and if you use a nasal spray I’d say 2 to 6 spray is good. And if your already doing this do you use skincare?

Fair enough I have that to Ngl jfl. But for an injection of it 100mcg all the way to a 1000 is good just start off low and if you use a nasal spray I’d say 2 to 6 spray is good. And if your already doing this do you use skincare?
i just have a vial with powder, it just arrived today so ive never used it. heard you should start with 75mcg and work up to a max of 500mcg even though that is also incredibly much

i just have a vial with powder, it just arrived today so ive never used it. heard you should start with 75mcg and work up to a max of 500mcg even though that is also incredibly much
I mean everyone has slighty different opinions I’ve just seen people use 1000 mcg and they looked fine but yeah definitely start out low