quickest way to rope? (in minecraft)

rape

rape

rapist
gun is off the table (even though i can access one) because I can't legally buy ammunition for another few months. hanging is also off the table because I'm a pussy who's defense mechanism will kick in once i start choking. i also can't jump off a tower because there's no tall buildings in my city. how could i theoretically rope & have a near instant death (in Minecraft of course)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar and Rzn
Tell a nigger in the hood that he is nigger:bigbrain::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and rape
edited so the feds dont arrest me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar and rape
gun is off the table (even though i can access one) because I can't legally buy ammunition for another few months. hanging is also off the table because I'm a pussy who's defense mechanism will kick in once i start choking. i also can't jump off a tower because there's no tall buildings in my city. how could i theoretically rope & have a near instant death (in Minecraft of course)
dont rope u friend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and rape
you might aswell live for the sake of living, eat like shit and do whatever the hell you want be patient you will die soon enough

• +1
Reactions: rape and GlamourPursuer
this

Attachments

• 1724944548538.png
    1724944548538.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rape
why u have to

where u from .?
because i am a retard with no potential to get a career or have a good life :feelscry: i will end up living witj my parents forever

im from USA

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
because i am a retard with no potential to get a career or have a good life :feelscry: i will end up living witj my parents forever

im from USA
i dm u

• +1
Dont do it but u dont need to choke to hang

• +1