Quit commercial gym

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Used to go to a commercial gym alongside my MMA gym, it was as youd expect, always packed aside from early mornings, full of 9-5'ers,office dweebs, currycells, roided blocky bodybuilders and broccoli headed teens caked off pre, as well as the occasional bbl tripod foid, so after a good few months of going there i decided to cancel my membership, as well as the fact that the whole vibe there was shit theres also the fact that im not trying to be a chunky man baby bodybuilder. So now i just train 6 days a week out of my mma gym, not to say i dont lift anymore, just that i do it somehwhere i feel like a g in and im not doing bodybuilding movements but more sport specific ones to build an athletic and aesthetic physique (btw if youre sub 5 dont bother frame maxxing, it was always over :))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics and exlurkervv999
i agree, i just train muay thai now and everything else i do in the comfort of my own home, pull ups push ups weights etc and if i wanna do cardio i just run outside instead of running in the same place inside a gym like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
mma is cope because it won't help you looksmax. But you can get a home gym setup for pretty cheap, all you need is a pair of bowflex adjustable dumbbells (or powerblock), a good quality bench, and that's it. You can fit that pretty easily even in a small apartment since it doesn't take up much space and you can buy the equipment from Amazon so it is easy to find. You can train the entire upper body with dumbbells, you just can't train legs effectively past a certain point, but for aesthetics, it won't matter all that much. I train legs for personal reasons but you don't need big legs to be aesthetic, just look at Zyzz.

Pushups and crunches is all you need

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
i agree, i just train muay thai now and everything else i do in the comfort of my own home, pull ups push ups weights etc and if i wanna do cardio i just run outside instead of running in the same place inside a gym like a retard
Thats the way to go fr