Quit my job after a week

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
title tbh. they said 8 hours, but they worked me 12 hours. Plus my lower back is fucked up from allat hunching over, haven't had a good nights sleep since friday.

@PseudoMaxxer I don't blame you now tbh, I would be suicidal too

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and vermillioncorefan
It's f'ed up but this is how 95% of the population who works live

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, PseudoMaxxer and silencio
What job? Because i was just thinking of finding a job for the summer where most likely they will make me work 12 hours at least

What job? Because i was just thinking of finding a job for the summer where most likely they will make me work 12 hours at least
restaurant. Serving dishes cleaning packing.
My lower back gave up after a week + I'm not working 12 hours for minimal wage jfl

My lower back gave up after a week + I'm not working 12 hours for minimal wage jfl
I was thinking something like barista or some shit like that, they pay 1.5k a month so its pretty good for my country standards

I was thinking something like barista or some shit like that, they pay 1.5k a month so its pretty good for my country standards
then go for it

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
this is like the bottom 5% lol most ppl have normal jobs
Not at all man. Most people in the majority of the world are stuck in bad jobs working 10 hours a day and barely have 1 free day

You mean maybe in the first world but that is not sustainable in the long run, it's one of the reasons they need so many migrants

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
What country?

It'a brutal