Quit trt so now hopping on Minoxidil worth It for Hair?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 🍒 12.06 bloodwork do
Basically being shutdown at 230ng dl max for the next 5 months No dht nothing
And minox to get rlly thick Hair?

Not a single Letter

why stop trt?

Doesnt do shit
You are so dumb. If your response is average at least 175-200mg test per week will make you mog all naturals on Earth. Probably your diet and training are subpar. I'm at 190mg/w and my trough is 1100. Imagine comparing that to a pathetic high of 542.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
You are so dumb. If your response is average at least 175-200mg test per week will make you mog all naturals on Earth. Probably your diet and training are subpar. I'm at 190mg/w and my trough is 1100. Imagine comparing that to a pathetic high of 542.
Why is your dose is so low tho

How old are you bro, and do u have Hypogonadism? just curious
Late 20s. My test levels were mid-low. High 300-high 400, while being lean having a good physique, good diet, sleep, no stress. I didn't have symptoms but I decided to optimize my levels. Doctor prescribed. My mood, libido, energy levels, sports performance and physique improved. From 6 to 8-9 I would say.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, n9wiff and oxygenbreather
Basically being shutdown at 230ng dl max for the next 5 months No dht nothing
And minox to get rlly thick Hair?
If you want a real difference, you'll need to go on a cycle. Like jfl men that have 'life changing' experiences with trt are generally hypogonadal.

Go on 500 test and tell me you don't notice a difference.

Just run dutasteride and ru58841 for the androgen blocking, and Minoxidil for hair growth.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
If you want a real difference, you'll need to go on a cycle. Like jfl men that have 'life changing' experiences with trt are generally hypogonadal.

Go on 500 test and tell me you don't notice a difference.

Just run dutasteride and ru58841 for the androgen blocking, and Minoxidil for hair growth.
Even with 250mg you will notice the difference
But my doc wont prescribe that much IT will be obvious when i ask every 3 weeks for a receipt

Even with 250mg you will notice the difference
But my doc wont prescribe that much IT will be obvious when i ask every 3 weeks for a receipt
Pro tip- no one goes to their doctor, we all go to UGL and save a bunch of money too.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Pro tip- no one goes to their doctor, we all go to UGL and save a bunch of money too.
For me its free
I know but there is customs in cuckmany
I been catched once for Fin
I got a warning
If IT werrent the customs i would use deus cypionate 250mg/l per pack 10 ampulles
And Not this Shit enanthate 250mg 3 x ampulles.
Begging the Shit doc to prescribe IT every 2 months