Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 7076
not watching because im trying to become bluepilled again

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and everythingisacope
The blackpill will never become mainstream. Normies will never acknowledge their subhumanity. Even subhumans can’t swallow the blackpill. Just imagine trying to blackpill a 5+ psl, you’d have a better chance finding a needle in a hay stack.

Remember Sean O’Pry said it was his personality and charisma that shot him up to stardom not his looks :feelskek:

One word: Copium

It will someday.

Think in abstract.

........... 10 years of DatingApps. Girls growing up into DatingApps. It will become UNAVOIDABLE. Every day evidence will SCREAM IT and it will be documented in documentaries and all sorts.

He's talking shit.

A 5PSL is like a 6.5-7/10 in the looks department. These are every day good looking guys and will be well-aware that their looks are something they are able to play off.

5PSL is Chad-lite and they can easily be made aware of the Black pill.

6-7PSL Chads are probably the easiest guys to Black Pill and they would be the ones who most likely already know about it, but keep it on the downlow. They have CAPITALISED on their looks by playing up to the image bitches have of them in their heads, based on their faces and statures.

But you have to ask yourself why a Chad would ever talk about Black Pill shit? Why would a Chad say to their Chad friend or friend in general, all these bitches really care about is the fact I'm tall, robust and muscular man. They wouldn't. It serves them no purpose. They know it, but it doesn't consume their every thought or general thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
ANY LOOKING MAN CAN BE BLACK PILLED

It's down to how much of a rational thinker you are as a man.

Black Pill is seeing reality
Red Pill is dealing with reality

Red Pill sells itself on dealing with the reality, but doesn't wanna show how hard the reality is, because it wouldn't sell as well.

I am in favour of the red pill and advocate it, as it's better to improve than not do shit at all.

Yup I mean. If it's someone like you who's probably an introvert and doesn't have the most well-oiled "game" per say and/or not the greatest at expressing himself, which is a trait women do dig, then yeah, you'll have noticed it was just your looks.

Now does that mean to say if you had more confidence/charisma it wouldn't make them EVEN more attracted to you? No. But your base is your height, face and shoulder-frame. As simple as fucking that.

• +1
It’s hard to blackpill a (normie) chadlite because their whole life they’ve believed their success was their personality, charisma, game, social skills. Even if you manage to blackpill them the effect will slowly fade away with time.
No. A good-looking guy regularly meets girls that don't know anything about him yet instantly after seeing him they are attracted to him because of his looks. One has to be a very low-IQ to not realize it's because of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
It’s hard to blackpill a (normie) chadlite because their whole life they’ve believed their success was their personality, charisma, game, social skills. Even if you manage to blackpill them the effect will slowly fade away with time.

NO THAT'S WRONG.

That's simply wrong.

You don't know this because you are not a normie or chad-lite in the looks.

I am a normie and was a decent looking normie a few years back and I would slowly discover that it was my appearance for the most part that attracted bitches. Mornings that I would go out early and catch the tube on London transport and be half dead and not look at all like I had my wits about me, but because I was in a suit and looking crisp with a decent face to boot, I would get girls' attention.

Slowly over time even decent normies and/or chadlites/chads notice this.

You can't hide the truth from a rational man.

The men who do not know about the black pill are those who tend to be either emotionally dumb, not aware of a woman's true nature, or great at deluding themselves and those in-actual fact tend to be guys that are somewhat below average and always trying to dress well and act like a gentleman/good guy.

• +1
Yes it’s called the bluepill boyo lmfao
Do you think that a guy who gets attention like the guy in this video doesn't realize it's because his looks?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6908
not watching because im trying to become bluepilled again
isnt blackpill whitepill when youre handsome?
i thought you looked good

• Hmm...
The blackpill will never become mainstream. Normies will never acknowledge their subhumanity. Even subhumans can’t swallow the blackpill. Just imagine trying to blackpill a 5+ psl, you’d have a better chance finding a needle in a hay stack.

Remember Sean O’Pry said it was his personality and charisma that shot him up to stardom not his looks :feelskek:

One word: Copium
idk if one day we reach a point in society when you can just go change your height face coloring hair etc
and you were born ugly and kept crying about not getting anybody
at that point your friends would say "just get some money and get a new body retard my friend did that and realized how much time he wasted personalitymaxxing"
but this would happen in a distant future

isnt blackpill whitepill when youre handsome?
i thought you looked good

Isn't the black pill white pill when you're good looking? LMAO Hahahaahahaa. Absolute retarded thing to say bro.

Isn't the black pill white pill when you're good looking? LMAO Hahahaahahaa. Absolute retarded thing to say bro.
Why? Maybe realizing your gf wouldnt even breathe in the direction youre in if you were 5 inches shorter/3 psl uglier would hurt, but what else would impact you?

He's talking shit.

A 5PSL is like a 6.5-7/10 in the looks department. These are every day good looking guys and will be well-aware that their looks are something they are able to play off.

5PSL is Chad-lite and they can easily be made aware of the Black pill.

6-7PSL Chads are probably the easiest guys to Black Pill and they would be the ones who most likely already know about it, but keep it on the downlow. They have CAPITALISED on their looks by playing up to the image bitches have of them in their heads, based on their faces and statures.

But you have to ask yourself why a Chad would ever talk about Black Pill shit? Why would a Chad say to their Chad friend or friend in general, all these bitches really care about is the fact I'm tall, robust and muscular man. They wouldn't. It serves them no purpose. They know it, but it doesn't consume their every thought or general thinking.
I just watched the entire video and I agree with a lot of what you said. I do believe the Blackpill will become mainstream eventually. We are the first generation dealing with the online dating realm so our future kids will be able to be taught how we dealt with the unfair dating game.

I just can’t imagine an entire world Blackpilled. Even people here still cope. @Salludon is a chad but still can’t take the pheno pill and accept his inferior phenotype whole heartedly. There are many cases of ethnics coping on this forum too, not just Salludon.

I’ve been saying this for a bit and I think more people need to have my mindset. My philosophy is accepting everything that is inferior about you and swallow the personal flaws pill. Once you have accepted everything, it can only get better. Then, work on the things you can/want to improve then accept the things you can’t improve. THIS is what looksmaxing should encompass, not rotting and getting depressed because you can’t be perfect.

The blue pillers did get one thing right, and that’s working on your mental health. This is the key to true success with whatever it is. You can have all the money, fame, woman you want, but if your not happy, then you never really ascended.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 8318, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Why? Maybe realizing your gf wouldnt even breathe in the direction youre in if you were 5 inches shorter/3 psl uglier would hurt, but what else would impact you?

This is a retarded perspective ngl and a stupid one.

Sure without your face, height and shoulder frame she wouldn't be with you, but if you were an absolute utter bore and were a complete cuck in terms of your level of masculinity, she wouldn't be with you either.

Face, height and shoulder frame is vital and the rest is sharing common interests, being NT and being incongruent with you looks. Incongruent means having the personality THAT/WHICH is synonymous with a guy that looks that way. Does that make sense?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355

Sure without your face, height and shoulder frame she wouldn't be with you, but if you were an absolute utter bore and were a complete cuck in terms of your level of masculinity, she wouldn't be with you either.

Face, height and shoulder frame is vital and the rest is sharing common interests, being NT and being incongruent with you looks. Incongruent means having the personality THAT/WHICH is synonymous with a guy that looks that way. Does that make sense?
yes, obviously acting like a male rape victim wont get you a girl in almost all cases unless youre really good looking
being nt with the same face vs being autist with the same face we know who wins
by blackpill I mean
its the idea that your looks are the biggest deciding factor
other things matter too
if i were non-nt handsome and took the blackpill i'd say
well at least I have the most important component at hand and can try to be more nt which can be worked towards
that what i mean

I just watched the entire video and I agree with a lot of what you said. I do believe the Blackpill will become mainstream eventually. We are the first generation dealing with the online dating realm so our future kids will be able to be taught how we dealt with the unfair dating game.

I just can’t imagine an entire world Blackpilled. Even people here still cope. @Salludon is a chad but still can’t take the pheno pill and accept his inferior phenotype whole heartedly. There are many cases of ethnics coping on this forum too, not just Salludon.

I’ve been saying this for a bit and I think more people need to have my mindset. My philosophy is accepting everything that is inferior about you and swallow the personal flaws pill. Once you have accepted everything, it can only get better. Then, work on the things you can/want to improve then accept the things you can’t improve. THIS is what looksmaxing should encompass, not rotting and getting depressed because you can’t be perfect.

The blue pillers did get one thing right, and that’s working on your mental health. This is the key to true success with whatever it is. You can have all the money, fame, woman you want, but if your not happy, then you never really ascended.

Salludon struggles? Does he actually struggle? What's his body count and how old is he now? Is that why you're telling him to swallow the pheno pill?

I disagree here slightly. I don't believe pheno matters once you are an 8+/10. Once you are good looking enough, that's all that matters. Sure if you style yourself like an Indian, that may hinder you, but you are free to change that given you look good.

I agree with your ethos and that is much of what the red pill encompasses.

The entire world isn't blue pilled either and never has been. In general I think it will be well-recognised.

Dude that last part is so fucking true. Everyone would say I look like a surfer or skater so what did I do? I bought a skateboard. People also say I look angry, so what did I do? I go dark triad mode.

Anybody who doesn’t act who they look like they should act look cringe and try hard. The pickup artist community is an example where the ugly ones end up on cringe videos but the attractive ones end up as success stories.

• +1
I want to die

I think that some older generations like +60 year-olds were more blackpilled than many younger people. Check out some old ads, they are pretty blackpilled.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Administrator
Salludon struggles? Does he actually struggle? What's his body count and how old is he now? Is that why you're telling him to swallow the pheno pill?

I disagree here slightly. I don't believe pheno matters once you are an 8+/10. Once you are good looking enough, that's all that matters. Sure if you style yourself like an Indian, that may hinder you, but you are free to change that given you look good.

I agree with your ethos and that is much of what the red pill encompasses.

The entire world isn't blue pilled either and never has been. In general I think it will be well-recognised.
There’s a reason all the top male models have that North Atlantic look. Obviously he doesn‘t struggle but I’ve read times of him acting like phenptype is irrelevant and it’s based on your recession. There’s a reason that boneless guy who played anakin in Star Wars is thirsted by jb’s, because his pheno and coloring.

Dude that last part is so fucking true. Everyone would say I look like a surfer or skater so what did I do? I bought a skateboard. People also say I look angry, so what did I do? I go dark triad mode.

Anybody who doesn’t act who they look like they should act look cringe and try hard. The pickup artist community is an example where the ugly ones end up on cringe videos but the attractive ones end up as success stories.

Society wants/needs to pigeon hole people based upon appearance, in order to help it function easier/better.

This is why people will style themselves a certain way to alter this perception that is there for society to receive from their face/height.

So for example. I have a baby face. Particularly when I was young. Got fed-up of being seen as "cute" and girls giggling all the time. I gym maxed and got a pretty solid physique. My sex-appeal increased and the perception changed. Cute guy with a bit of masculinity and it matched my personality more. As I didn't want to be "sweetboy" lol. This opened doors for me. Sure I still ran sweetboy game to an extent because you can't change the fundamentals to a face without invasive surgery but yeah.

The edge WOMEN have is that they don't have quite the same problem as men do when it comes to APPEARANCE IDENTITY and having to work off that. Why? MAKEUP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I think that some older generations like +60 year-olds were more blackpilled than many younger people. Check out some old ads, they are pretty blackpilled.

You're right.

Liberal/Progressive = Blue Pill delusion

Older generations (More masculine ones) were less liberal and more conservative and that came under the umbrella of Red Pill. Red Pill acknowledges looks and advocates self improvement.

Blue pill tells you to be happy with being slightly fat and it's ok, as not everyone needs to look like that guy on the magazine front-cover.

• +1
Reading the comments on this makes me think I should bluepill myself
All normies think about when blackpill is mentioned: Hate
That will stay the case for all of time

Reading the comments on this makes me think I should bluepill myself
All normies think about when blackpill is mentioned: Hate
That will stay the case for all of time

What the first comment is saying is true tho. What incels say is exaggerated. The Black Pill is real but incels in-particular do overhype it because of their situation.

You can be black pill and not converse with mainstream society about it. I am both BlackPill and RedPill, so seeing reality and adjusting to it by creating the reality I want, but will very rarely ever converse with my boys about this shit. I did have a brief convo about it with one the other day but it wasn;t much. If you need to tell your normie friends in order to be normal around them then lols that's a you problem bro.

• +1
You can be black pill and not converse with mainstream society about it. I am both BlackPill and RedPill, so seeing reality and adjusting to it by creating the reality I want, but will very rarely ever converse with my boys about this shit.
Tbh
80% of people on blackpill are useless parrots that just hurt it
The idea of "ITS OVEEER" pulls the biggest of rats the internet can have
Nothing can be done about that
I agree otherwise I just say be confident to everyone I see if relationships are brought up
And try to looksmax without anyone knowing much about it

• +1
Tbh
80% of people on blackpill are useless parrots that just hurt it
The idea of "ITS OVEEER" pulls the biggest of rats the internet can have
Nothing can be done about that
I agree otherwise I just say be confident to everyone I see if relationships are brought up
And try to looksmax without anyone knowing much about it

Hurt it or heard it?

• +1
hurt the image of blackpill by rotting with ER memes n stuff i mean
not that that matters much

Yeah they put across their points in a retarded way.

• +1
It’s hard to blackpill a (normie) chadlite because their whole life they’ve believed their success was their personality, charisma, game, social skills. Even if you manage to blackpill them the effect will slowly fade away with time. There’s a reason why good looking men will tell their non-good looking friend to just be confident, hygiene, get better style. They feel that looks play a small part in the overall sphere.

you think mse could help me black pill my friends

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
It will someday.

Think in abstract.

........... 10 years of DatingApps. Girls growing up into DatingApps. It will become UNAVOIDABLE. Every day evidence will SCREAM IT and it will be documented in documentaries and all sorts.
Normies are literally deaf to evidence tho they never comprehend what's going on around them because their brains inherently cannot grasp it. We will definitely see radical change in society in the next few decades driven by female hypergamy/loookism but normies will never acknowledge the underlying cause of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back