Quitting my job

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
My current employer has been changing all the hours I've been filing in that I want to work, and changing them to other shifts which are less desirable.

Their explanation has been random and complete bs. And it points towards them not respecting part-time employees but favoring full-time employees and their hour/shift-demands over mine.

I feel disrespected and treated like shit.

JFL at wageslaving. I don't need this job. I would rather be homeless than work for a company which treats you like this.

@forevergymcelling fuck waging man. It's self-employment or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, <6PSLcel and the BULL
I will never work for someone else, ever again in my life. It's NEET or self-employment.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Based, yeah fuck that shit, jobs are for fucking slaves

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My current employer has been changing all the hours I've been filing in that I want to work, and changing them to other shifts which are less desirable.

Their explanation has been random and complete bs. And it points towards them not respecting part-time employees but favoring full-time employees and their hour/shift-demands over mine.

JFL at wageslaving. I don't need this job. I would rather be homeless than work for a company which treats you like this.

What are you gonna do next,how are you gonna plan to make money in the future?

He cucked you, go out ER style

thats obv that desires wont be met since you are part time opposed to full time. JFL, get cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back