Quitting the internet

Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Might be the most difficult thing for us rotters to achieve.

I have tried multiple times, clearly no success.

Looksmaxxing isnt the final form.

Actually functioning without internet is the peak.

Its the top of the mountain.

In 2020 if you dont use the internet at all other than absolutely necessary things that you have no option you are literally a god.

The internet is the worse thing to happen to people like us. I believe it is the cause for many of our retarded minds. Our inability to feel comfortable outside in social situations or just around people in general.

Its caused us so much harm that we just cant see.

I know someone will say 'dn rd' or whatever but seriously think about how much this is fucking us over still now and how much damage has been done.

I am not saying we can just drop it all right now and lifes going to be great or that its easy.

Ill probably still be here rotting like a fucktard but I just want to remind you fuckers what you are doing.

You are looking into a screen of light and living your life reading other usernames and conversing with random people you have no idea even really exist.

Sure not all of you rot all day but I know a lot of us have spent a lot of our lives online.

ITS OVER IF YOU USE THE INTERNET DAILY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
It’s mainly foids that ruin the internet.

good luck. as an IRL loser this is the only place i feel at home so i doubt i could ever leave.

Dn rd see you next week

In 2020 if you dont use the internet at all other than absolutely necessary things that you have no option you are literally a god.

You are looking into a screen of light and living your life reading other usernames and conversing with random people you have no idea even really exist.
it is what it is