Reactions: Deleted member 1551
i got Pekka

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Rodgers me

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Dylan Klebold
You are Dylan Klebold, one of the two perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre. You bottle up most of your emotions to the point up eruption. You're always pining after people who have no clue you exist. You have strong morals regarding good and evil, but feel alienated from your peers and society as a whole. You're very intelligent, but most people don't realize it. The only thing you want in life is a companion who thinks like you do.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
Dylan Klebold
You are Dylan Klebold, one of the two perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre. You bottle up most of your emotions to the point up eruption. You're always pining after people who have no clue you exist. You have strong morals regarding good and evil, but feel alienated from your peers and society as a whole. You're very intelligent, but most people don't realize it. The only thing you want in life is a companion who thinks like you do.
Good luck keeping a companion that thinks like you when your own bloody hairline is running away

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and RichardSpencel
Dylan Klebold
I got this one too yay!! Let's do a school shooting together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost and RichardSpencel
Dylan Klebold

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
never heard of this bender but okay

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
im an advanced incel professor

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, mojopin and androidcel
Adam Lanza
You are Adam Lanza, perpetrator of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. You feel absolutely alien in this world. You understand little of society's rules and norms, and urge others to break free of their so-called "civilization" in exchange for true freedom. You are a recluse, and spend nearly every waking hour online. You are very knowledgeable in a narrow field of subjects you obsess over. You understand animals more than you understand people; you may be a vegan or a vegetarian because of this. People who know you likely think of you as incredibly strange, if not outright creepy. You keep nearly every detail of your personal life under wraps, and probably do not use conventional social me

true aspie tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel, DarknLost, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others

I will destroy you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel
You would get the emotional emo

Screenshot 20190530 121907  01

Adam Lanza
You are Adam Lanza, perpetrator of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. You feel absolutely alien in this world. You understand little of society's rules and norms, and urge others to break free of their so-called "civilization" in exchange for true freedom. You are a recluse, and spend nearly every waking hour online. You are very knowledgeable in a narrow field of subjects you obsess over. You understand animals more than you understand people; you may be a vegan or a vegetarian because of this. People who know you likely think of you as incredibly strange, if not outright creepy. You keep nearly every detail of your personal life under wraps, and probably do not use conventional social me

Adam Lanza

true aspie tbh

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

"Most people see you as obnoxious, but some are drawn in by your irreverence (not to mention your good looks and confidence)".

This dude is good looking? Jfl

If you got something else you don't belong here

Alot of edgy TCC girls have a crush on him.
Badboymaxxed and low inhib as fuck

Okay I can see how he can be kinda good looking but mostly not. Also that is kinda fucked up

Okay I can see how he can be kinda good looking but mostly not. Also that is kinda fucked up
School shooter/serial killer is a big halo if you're atleast decent looking