[QUIZ] Which US state truly matches your personality? [BLACKPILLED]

Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air

Introduction:

Welcome to the "Which U.S. State Truly Matches Your Personality?" quiz! This is not your typical quiz—it's designed to dig deep into your values, lifestyle, philosophy, and more to determine the U.S. state that best aligns with who you really are. Be honest and thoughtful in your answers. The results might surprise you!

Section 1: Personality and Lifestyle

1. How do you recharge after a long day? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) Spending time with close friends or family
    • b) Engaging in a creative project or hobby alone
    • c) Going out to a trendy spot or event
    • d) Relaxing with a good book or movie at home
  2. Describe your ideal weekend. (Write-in)
    • Think about what activities you’d choose, where you’d go, and who you’d spend it with.
  3. How important is work-life balance to you? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) It’s my top priority—I need balance to feel fulfilled.
    • b) I’m willing to sacrifice some balance for career success.
    • c) I’m all about the grind—career comes first.
    • d) I prefer a flexible approach, mixing work with relaxation.
  4. How do you typically handle stressful situations? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) I take it in stride and focus on finding a solution.
    • b) I lean on my support network to get through it.
    • c) I try to escape or distract myself until it passes.
    • d) I face it head-on, sometimes with a bit of intensity.

Section 2: Values and Philosophy

1. What do you value most in your community? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) Strong, supportive relationships and a sense of belonging.
    • b) Diversity and cultural vibrancy.
    • c) Safety, stability, and predictability.
    • d) Opportunities for personal growth and innovation.
  2. Describe your life philosophy in a few sentences. (Write-in)
    • Reflect on what drives you in life, what you believe is important, and how you approach challenges.
  3. How do you define success? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) Achieving a good balance between career and personal life.
    • b) Gaining recognition and status in my field.
    • c) Building meaningful relationships and a stable home.
    • d) Living authentically and making a positive impact.
  4. What role does tradition play in your life? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) It’s very important—I like to maintain and respect traditions.
    • b) It’s somewhat important—I appreciate tradition but also embrace change.
    • c) It’s not very important—I’m more focused on forging my own path.
    • d) I actively challenge tradition in favor of progress and innovation.

Section 3: Social Interaction and Culture

1. How do you prefer to interact with others? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) In small, intimate settings where I can have deep conversations.
    • b) In larger social settings with lots of people and energy.
    • c) I’m a mix—I enjoy both depending on my mood.
    • d) I mostly keep to myself unless I’m with close friends.
  2. What type of cultural environment do you thrive in? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) A place rich in history and tradition.
    • b) A modern, fast-paced environment with lots of innovation.
    • c) A laid-back, artistic community with a focus on creativity.
    • d) A community-oriented place with a strong sense of identity.
  3. Imagine you’re moving to a new place. What’s the most important factor in your decision? (Write-in)
    • Consider what would make a place feel like home to you—community, culture, job opportunities, etc.
  4. What’s your relationship with materialism and consumerism? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) I enjoy the finer things in life but they don’t define me.
    • b) I focus more on experiences than on owning things.
    • c) I love luxury and think it’s a key part of enjoying life.
    • d) I’m quite practical and don’t need much to be happy.

Section 4: Taste, Hobbies, and Aesthetics

1. What’s your go-to hobby or activity? (Write-in)
    • Describe what you love to do in your free time and why.
  2. Which statement best describes your aesthetic preferences? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) I love a clean, minimalist look with a focus on quality.
    • b) I prefer a cozy, rustic vibe with lots of personal touches.
    • c) I’m drawn to bold, trendy designs that make a statement.
    • d) I like eclectic, artistic spaces full of character and history.
  3. How important is fashion and personal appearance to you? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) It’s very important—I always want to look my best.
    • b) It’s somewhat important—I like to look good but it’s not everything.
    • c) It’s not that important—I focus more on comfort and practicality.
    • d) I express myself through my appearance, but I’m not too worried about trends.
  4. Describe your ideal social event. (Write-in)
    • Whether it’s a small gathering, a large party, or something else entirely, describe what kind of social event you feel most comfortable and excited at.

Section 5: Reflection and Worldview

1. How do you view the concept of "fitting in" versus "standing out"? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) I like to stand out and be unique.
    • b) I prefer to fit in with my community.
    • c) I like to blend in but express my individuality in subtle ways.
    • d) I don’t care much about either—I just do what feels right for me.
  2. What’s your biggest priority in life right now? (Write-in)
    • Reflect on what you’re most focused on achieving or maintaining at this stage of your life.
  3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (Write-in)
    • This question digs into your deeper desires for societal change or improvement.
  4. Do you think most people are living authentic lives, or do they just follow the script? (Multiple Choice)
    • a) Most people follow the script and don’t think for themselves.
    • b) It’s a mix—some are authentic, others not so much.
    • c) I think most people are trying their best to be authentic.
    • d) I believe everyone is authentic in their own way, even if it’s not obvious.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger

Conclusion and Scoring:

• Multiple-Choice Scoring: Each multiple-choice answer will be tied to a specific value set, personality trait, or philosophy that aligns with different states. The quiz will weight these responses, with most answers gently guiding users toward Midwestern or flyover states, unless they consistently select rare combinations that align with the glamorous or rare states.
  • Write-In Responses: These will be analyzed for keywords, themes, and overall tone, contributing to the final outcome. For example, someone who writes a lot about community, stability, and tradition will be more likely to be matched with a state like Ohio, while someone who emphasizes innovation, diversity, and pushing boundaries might be directed toward a more unique state like Colorado or Washington.

Final Results:

The results will be carefully crafted to reflect the user’s true values and lifestyle, even if it’s not what they initially expected. The explanation will highlight why the state they’ve been matched with is a good fit based on their deeper preferences, not just surface-level traits.

• For Most Users: The result will likely be a Midwestern or flyover state, with explanations focusing on stability, community, and practicality.
  • For Rare Users: A small percentage will receive glamorous or rare states, with explanations highlighting their unique, non-traditional personality and lifestyle choices.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and TechnoBoss
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and TechnoBoss
What state do you think matches ERnesto's personality?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger, counterintuitive and 1 other person
no idea at this point
right now some chink storm "ampil" is mogging everything into utter oblivion, and who the fuck would give a shit about "ampil"? What the fuck is an "ampil"?
Fuck the jewish dry air

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger and 2 others

Conclusion and Scoring:

• Multiple-Choice Scoring: Each multiple-choice answer will be tied to a specific value set, personality trait, or philosophy that aligns with different states. The quiz will weight these responses, with most answers gently guiding users toward Midwestern or flyover states, unless they consistently select rare combinations that align with the glamorous or rare states.
  • Write-In Responses: These will be analyzed for keywords, themes, and overall tone, contributing to the final outcome. For example, someone who writes a lot about community, stability, and tradition will be more likely to be matched with a state like Ohio, while someone who emphasizes innovation, diversity, and pushing boundaries might be directed toward a more unique state like Colorado or Washington.

Final Results:

The results will be carefully crafted to reflect the user’s true values and lifestyle, even if it’s not what they initially expected. The explanation will highlight why the state they’ve been matched with is a good fit based on their deeper preferences, not just surface-level traits.

• For Most Users: The result will likely be a Midwestern or flyover state, with explanations focusing on stability, community, and practicality.
  • For Rare Users: A small percentage will receive glamorous or rare states, with explanations highlighting their unique, non-traditional personality and lifestyle choices.
thoughts on this, blackpiling?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
ngl dnr

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, NZb6Air and 3 others
thoughts on this, blackpiling?
Let's say the quiz-taker is an alternative girl who sees herself as unique, edgy, and culturally aligned with the vibes of states like Washington or Oregon. She expects her answers to lead to one of those states, but instead, she ends up being matched with a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin. Here's how that could happen:

Her Self-Perception:​

• Personality: She considers herself independent, creative, and slightly rebellious, which she associates with places like Portland (Oregon) or Seattle (Washington).
  • Values: She values individuality, alternative lifestyles, and maybe even progressive politics.
  • Taste/Hobbies: She might be into alternative music, thrift shopping, indie films, and local coffee shops—things she believes are big in Washington or Oregon.
  • Philosophy: She sees herself as someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys cultural diversity and creative expression.

How the Quiz Works:​

The quiz, however, doesn’t weigh those traits as heavily toward Washington or Oregon because it digs deeper into broader values, lifestyle preferences, and how she really fits into different environments. Here’s how the quiz might lead her to a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin instead:

1. Community and Lifestyle Preferences:
    • She answers that she values close-knit communities and enjoys spending time in nature, but she doesn’t necessarily crave the high-energy, fast-paced life that a city like Seattle might demand. This pushes her towards a state that values community and nature, like Minnesota.
  2. Philosophical Depth:
    • While she sees herself as someone who questions norms, her answers suggest that she still values stability, reliability, and a strong sense of place. The quiz identifies that she might thrive in an environment that balances progressive values with traditional, grounded lifestyles—traits found in Wisconsin, where cities like Madison offer a blend of progressive culture within a more traditional state.
  3. Cultural Engagement:
    • Although she loves alternative music and indie culture, her involvement might be more personal and less about seeking out a broader, thriving cultural scene. This leads the quiz to place her in a state where there's a strong local culture and community-oriented activities, but not necessarily the widespread alternative scene she associates with the Pacific Northwest.
  4. Realistic Self-Assessment:
    • The quiz might pick up on nuances in her answers, suggesting that while she thinks she’s a perfect fit for Oregon or Washington, her actual lifestyle and values align more with the blend of progressive and traditional environments found in the Midwest.

Result: Minnesota

Explanation:"Minnesota is a state that offers a unique blend of progressive values and a strong sense of community. While you might see yourself as someone who thrives in an edgy, alternative environment, your love for nature, community, and a balanced lifestyle make Minnesota a perfect fit. Here, you’ll find a mix of independent culture and Midwestern reliability. Cities like Minneapolis and St. Paul offer vibrant music scenes and arts, while the state's natural beauty provides the peace and solitude you value. Minnesota is a place where you can express your individuality while enjoying the stability of a welcoming, grounded community."

This result might surprise her, especially if she was expecting to be matched with a more stereotypically "alternative" state. The explanation would gently challenge her assumptions, suggesting that while she has traits that align with Washington or Oregon, her broader lifestyle and values make a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin a more accurate match.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Let's say the quiz-taker is an alternative girl who sees herself as unique, edgy, and culturally aligned with the vibes of states like Washington or Oregon. She expects her answers to lead to one of those states, but instead, she ends up being matched with a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin. Here's how that could happen:

Her Self-Perception:​

• Personality: She considers herself independent, creative, and slightly rebellious, which she associates with places like Portland (Oregon) or Seattle (Washington).
  • Values: She values individuality, alternative lifestyles, and maybe even progressive politics.
  • Taste/Hobbies: She might be into alternative music, thrift shopping, indie films, and local coffee shops—things she believes are big in Washington or Oregon.
  • Philosophy: She sees herself as someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys cultural diversity and creative expression.

How the Quiz Works:​

The quiz, however, doesn’t weigh those traits as heavily toward Washington or Oregon because it digs deeper into broader values, lifestyle preferences, and how she really fits into different environments. Here’s how the quiz might lead her to a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin instead:

1. Community and Lifestyle Preferences:
    • She answers that she values close-knit communities and enjoys spending time in nature, but she doesn’t necessarily crave the high-energy, fast-paced life that a city like Seattle might demand. This pushes her towards a state that values community and nature, like Minnesota.
  2. Philosophical Depth:
    • While she sees herself as someone who questions norms, her answers suggest that she still values stability, reliability, and a strong sense of place. The quiz identifies that she might thrive in an environment that balances progressive values with traditional, grounded lifestyles—traits found in Wisconsin, where cities like Madison offer a blend of progressive culture within a more traditional state.
  3. Cultural Engagement:
    • Although she loves alternative music and indie culture, her involvement might be more personal and less about seeking out a broader, thriving cultural scene. This leads the quiz to place her in a state where there's a strong local culture and community-oriented activities, but not necessarily the widespread alternative scene she associates with the Pacific Northwest.
  4. Realistic Self-Assessment:
    • The quiz might pick up on nuances in her answers, suggesting that while she thinks she’s a perfect fit for Oregon or Washington, her actual lifestyle and values align more with the blend of progressive and traditional environments found in the Midwest.

Result: Minnesota

Explanation:"Minnesota is a state that offers a unique blend of progressive values and a strong sense of community. While you might see yourself as someone who thrives in an edgy, alternative environment, your love for nature, community, and a balanced lifestyle make Minnesota a perfect fit. Here, you’ll find a mix of independent culture and Midwestern reliability. Cities like Minneapolis and St. Paul offer vibrant music scenes and arts, while the state's natural beauty provides the peace and solitude you value. Minnesota is a place where you can express your individuality while enjoying the stability of a welcoming, grounded community."

This result might surprise her, especially if she was expecting to be matched with a more stereotypically "alternative" state. The explanation would gently challenge her assumptions, suggesting that while she has traits that align with Washington or Oregon, her broader lifestyle and values make a Midwestern state like Minnesota or Wisconsin a more accurate match.
@BrutalMogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @TechnoBoss this blackpills most normies who take this quiz

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and TechnoBoss
nigger, ain't nobody got time for than

aint nobody got time for that GIF

write an app or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
I have a couple of hours of (pseudo) daily productivity, if I use up some of that time doing this quiz, what do I have left? Over
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Section 1

1) D

2) Sitting at home, writing in my journal or listening to music on my laptop. I would spend time with anyone if I am being honest. Maybe watch some cartoons.

3) D

4) C

Section 2

1) C

2) Always take things easy, spread more love and positivity. No one is perfect and I slip up alot. I am heavily against modern degeneracy and forms of violence.

3) C

4) B

Section 3

1) D

2) C

3) How similar it was to my previous environment. I also live safety, cleanliness and a quite environment. I wouldn't mind if things are further apart but I want basic things like good restaurants and shops. I hate big cities, it must be quiet, preferably rural.

4) D

Section 4

1) Watch cartoons. They are really entertaining and are my main hobby from when I was a child. I don't plan on stopping.

2) B

3) C

4) Small event at a nice restaurant with a group of close friends, or a sleep over with some very good friends.

Section 5

1) D

2) Staying happy and building a comfortable future for myself. I don't want to be rich, but my own car, a nice house and good amounts of disposable income to spend on nice food would be nice. I also hope to find a nice parter.

3) Increase accessibility towards education worldwide so that more people will stop spreading hatred over stupid, little things.

4) D

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
probably texas because they kill niggers i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bourgeoizyzz, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Introduction:

Welcome to the "Which U.S. State Truly Matches Your Personality?" quiz! This is not your typical quiz—it's designed to dig deep into your values, lifestyle, philosophy, and more to determine the U.S. state that best aligns with who you really are. Be honest and thoughtful in your answers. The results might surprise you!

2. Describe your ideal weekend. (Write-in)
    • Think about what activities you’d choose, where you’d go, and who you’d spend it with.
  3. How important is work-life balance to you? (Multiple Choice)
  4. How do you typically handle stressful situations? (Multiple Choice)

2. Describe your life philosophy in a few sentences. (Write-in)
    • Reflect on what drives you in life, what you believe is important, and how you approach challenges.
  3. How do you define success? (Multiple Choice)
  4. What role does tradition play in your life? (Multiple Choice)

2. What type of cultural environment do you thrive in? (Multiple Choice)
  3. Imagine you’re moving to a new place. What’s the most important factor in your decision? (Write-in)
    • Consider what would make a place feel like home to you—community, culture, job opportunities, etc.
  4. What’s your relationship with materialism and consumerism? (Multiple Choice)

2. Which statement best describes your aesthetic preferences? (Multiple Choice)
  3. How important is fashion and personal appearance to you? (Multiple Choice)
    • d) I express myself through my appearance, but I’m not too worried about trends.
  4. Describe your ideal social event. (Write-in)
    • Whether it’s a small gathering, a large party, or something else entirely, describe what kind of social event you feel most comfortable and excited at.

1. How do you view the concept of "fitting in" versus "standing out"? (Multiple Choice)
  2. What’s your biggest priority in life right now? (Write-in)
    • Reflect on what you’re most focused on achieving or maintaining at this stage of your life.
  3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (Write-in)
    • This question digs into your deeper desires for societal change or improvement.
  4. Do you think most people are living authentic lives, or do they just follow the script? (Multiple Choice)
    • d) I believe everyone is authentic in their own way, even if it’s not obvious.

A or B
 Dnrd
D
C

D
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

A
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

Dnrd
Dnrd
B C
Dnrd

C
Dnrd
Dnrd
Dnrd

• JFL
did chatgpt write this for you?

• JFL
Section 1

1) D

2) Sitting at home, writing in my journal or listening to music on my laptop. I would spend time with anyone if I am being honest. Maybe watch some cartoons.

3) D

4) C

Section 2

1) C

2) Always take things easy, spread more love and positivity. No one is perfect and I slip up alot. I am heavily against modern degeneracy and forms of violence.

3) C

4) B

Section 3

1) D

2) C

3) How similar it was to my previous environment. I also live safety, cleanliness and a quite environment. I wouldn't mind if things are further apart but I want basic things like good restaurants and shops. I hate big cities, it must be quiet, preferably rural.

4) D

Section 4

1) Watch cartoons. They are really entertaining and are my main hobby from when I was a child. I don't plan on stopping.

2) B

3) C

4) Small event at a nice restaurant with a group of close friends, or a sleep over with some very good friends.

Section 5

1) D

2) Staying happy and building a comfortable future for myself. I don't want to be rich, but my own car, a nice house and good amounts of disposable income to spend on nice food would be nice. I also hope to find a nice parter.

3) Increase accessibility towards education worldwide so that more people will stop spreading hatred over stupid, little things.

4) D
A or B
 Dnrd
D
C

D
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

A
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

Dnrd
Dnrd
B C
Dnrd

C
Dnrd
Dnrd
Dnrd
make it google forms i aint reading allat
I GOT ARIZONA JFL

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Section 1

1) D

3) D

4) C

Section 2

1) C

3) C

4) B

Section 3

1) D

2) C

4) D

Section 4

2) B

3) C

Section 5

1) D

4) D

Final State Result: Vermont

Explanation: Vermont perfectly matches your personality and lifestyle preferences. Known for its rural landscapes, small towns, and strong sense of community, Vermont offers a peaceful, quiet environment where you can enjoy a simple, contented life. The state’s focus on nature, safety, and traditional values aligns with your desire for a low-key, comfortable future. Vermont’s small, close-knit communities would provide you with the sense of belonging and safety you value, while still allowing you the space to enjoy your hobbies and maintain a positive, introspective lifestyle. It’s a place where simplicity is cherished, making it an ideal match for your character.

Rarity of Your Character:

• Overall Rarity: Moderately Common (15-20%)
    • While your combination of traits is not extremely rare, it is somewhat less common in a world that increasingly values urban, fast-paced lifestyles. Your preference for simplicity, rural living, and a quiet, traditional life places you in a smaller but significant portion of the population that seeks peace and stability over excitement and modern trends. Vermont is a fitting state that aligns well with these values.

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
A or B
 Dnrd
D
C

D
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

A
Dnrd
Dnrd
B D

Dnrd
Dnrd
B C
Dnrd

C
Dnrd
Dnrd
Dnrd

State Matching:

Given the mix of engaged and disengaged responses, the ideal state for you would be one that:

• Allows Flexibility: A place where you can choose how much or how little you want to engage with your environment, offering both quietude and opportunities for involvement.
  • Supports Selective Engagement: A state that doesn’t demand constant attention or energy, providing a stable, comfortable lifestyle with room to focus on what matters most to you.
  • Balanced Environment: A moderate, balanced setting that aligns with a practical, laid-back approach to life.

Final State Result: North Carolina

Explanation: North Carolina offers a balanced mix of environments, from peaceful rural areas to vibrant urban centers like Raleigh and Charlotte. This state provides the flexibility to engage as deeply as you wish, with a strong sense of community and a variety of lifestyle options. Whether you want to focus on specific passions or take a more laid-back approach, North Carolina allows you to craft a life that fits your selective engagement with the world. It’s a state where you can enjoy both simplicity and complexity, depending on your mood and priorities.

Rarity of Your Character:

• Overall Rarity: Moderately Common (20-25%)
    • Your approach to life, where you engage deeply with certain aspects and disengage from others, is relatively common. Many people choose to prioritize specific areas of life while being more relaxed or indifferent about others. North Carolina, with its balanced and flexible environment, is well-suited to this personality type.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

B
  1. Describe your ideal weekend. (Write-in)
Conducting a satanic group ritual with my cult while tripping.
  1. How important is work-life balance to you? (Multiple Choice)
D ( I believe that working is spiritually harmful)
  1. How do you typically handle stressful situations? (Multiple Choice)

C

B
  1. Describe your life philosophy in a few sentences. (Write-in)
Everyone should use every drug, everyday, all the time.

I don't believe in laws. I hate cops. I hate authority figures. I don't like hierarchy. I hate capitalism. I hate middle class people. I hate small business owners. Rich people should be rounded up and killed.

Magick, freedom and hedonism are very important to me. I've always been weird and society has unjustly punished me for it, but I am still unwilling to sacrifice my individuality.
  1. How do you define success? (Multiple Choice)
D
  1. What role does tradition play in your life? (Multiple Choice)

D

A
  1. What type of cultural environment do you thrive in? (Multiple Choice)
C
  1. Imagine you’re moving to a new place. What’s the most important factor in your decision? (Write-in)
It has to get cheap. I'm not a pay pig
  1. What’s your relationship with materialism and consumerism? (Multiple Choice)

B

Smoking weed
  1. Which statement best describes your aesthetic preferences? (Multiple Choice)
D
  1. How important is fashion and personal appearance to you? (Multiple Choice)
D
  1. Describe your ideal social event. (Write-in)

Satanic DMT human sacrifice/orgy

A
  1. What’s your biggest priority in life right now? (Write-in)
I want to develop myself spiritually as much as possible.
  1. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (Write-in)
I wish Europe stayed Pagan.
  1. Do you think most people are living authentic lives, or do they just follow the script? (Multiple Choice)

A

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz