Quora = worst site to go to if you want your questions to be answered

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
Holy fuck literally every single answer isn't straightforward and everyone beats around the bush writes like 2 paragraphs of useless BS when you only need to write 10 words to answer the question

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 2846, DidntRead and 8 others
its a bunch of boomers trying to be smart

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
It’s all ugly Indians pretending to be expert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DidntRead, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Its full of indians
Idk why there are so many indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245 and turkproducer
Its full of indians
Idk why there are so many indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Yes, legit, I agree. It's either the usual bluepilled shit or 10 paragraphs of irrelevant stuff carefully well-written to come across as an expert. Not even questions about science have good answers

it was good back in 2015 but it has gone to shit now unfortunately

a fucked up childhood is why the way i am

got me in a state where i dont give a damn

A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, a Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials, and anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead, Deleted member 2846 and Petsmart
A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, a Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials, and anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i dont think ive ever searched a question on quora and just got a straight answer in under 3 sentences

god damn i hate quora

FF3D2951 35F5 4268 AAD9 EB6920B753EE
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Literally almost everyone there is indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846