Collagenic

Iron

Cope or is there some truth to it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Solidcoin, Oberyn and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19066 and 26 others
Girls I’ve talked to said light blue eyes (a10, a17) are alien as fuck but the other variations are cool, green and hazel are great, light brown is the best.

Dark brown is subhuman. Megadose MSM asap or kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mhd_79, bloomercel, Deprived and 5 others

Cope or is there some truth to it?

QUOVES is FOLLOWING ME on Looksmax :feelshehe:

I am teaching the Boyo how the attraction works :feelshehe:

Hopefully he donates me a few million after he becomes a billionaire for my admirable advice :feelshaha:

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
their entire team consists out of subhumans by the way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, norwegiancel, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Girls I’ve talked to said light blue eyes (a10, a17) are alien as fuck but the other variations are cool, green and hazel are great, light brown is the best.

I take a Glucosamine, HCL and MSM supplement (all in one)

Glucosamine Hydrochloride (1500 mg)
MSM (1500 mg)

is this enough MSM for skin lightening?

Also I take 1000 mg of vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Dark blue is ideal imho

3133703 Screenshot 20221028 165230 Chrome

Slightly less like it, but only 3% of women dislike it compared to browns 6%

Its also a lot rarer than brown so better for nichemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Preoximerianas, greeneyes and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Why for me blue eyes are the best and green and brown shit and for woman is not ? that shit dont make sense I can even imagine a girl picking brown rather than blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
Reminder Quoves is indian and has black eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Oberyn, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Lmao only one white person and they reach the conclusion that blue eyes are less attractive

Shocker
every male in their team is NW2+

next video: hairlines are overrated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Preoximerianas, Blackgymmax and 7 others
he looks like the meat drone from ratatouille.

View attachment 1950811
Cmon man, he is good looking.

In professional photos people do not fraud angles. With a good light and angles, he is probably Chadlite min. Based on his features: good undereye, cheekbones, hollow cheeks, strong jawline, full head of hair. :feelsokman:

Why for me blue eyes are the best and green and brown shit and for woman is not ? that shit dont make sense I can even imagine a girl picking brown rather than blue eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Artemis
it's cuz Qoves's owner obviously have brown eyes

Tales from Hyderabad

it's cuz Qoves's owner obviously have brown eyes
They are a business with million-worth investment.

Somehow, I doubt they give a shit what color their own eyes are... :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Artemis
18E789D7 AF53 459A 9504 111C549742B8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Orc
I'm tired of all these low IQ, usually when we compare two things, everything else is considered to be the same for both
Overall eyeshape is more important than its colour, you single-digit IQ fucktard. Light blue looks alien in real life, dark blue mogs with light brown. A10s are only great for pics or alienmaxxing.

Not that hard to understand. Fuck!

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
I'm tired of all these low IQ, usually when we compare two things, everything else is considered to be the same for both
True they act like every non-brown eyed person has the worst eye area with all the failos known to man kind.

@Amnesia wears coloured contacts and gets more ioi, so he claims. maybe he wears them to sandbag his smv :feelsthink: to have more of a challenge :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Overall eyeshape is more important than its colour, you single-digit IQ fucktard. Light blue looks alien in real life, dark blue mogs with light brown. A10s are only great for pics or alienmaxxing.

The only low iq is you, read what he said you retard.

They are a business with million-worth investment.

Somehow, I doubt they give a shit what color their own eyes are... :feelsokman:
no amount of money will make you not a curry.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, rand anon and Artemis

Only had to scroll down the entire topic to read this post.

Eye shape matters infinitely more than color. Most people with *any* eye color look ugly.

If you have a good eye shape, especially as a white guy, it doesn't matter what eye color you have, women will still find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Preoximerianas, sub5inchcel and 3 others
The guy on the left does not have bug-eye btw.

He is just raising his eyebrows, showing more sclera. While the shot is from below, which exposes even more of the eye, while reducing the brow ridge shadow. The shot is also taken from the side, so it is hard to notice, but his eyes have PCT. Also, his brow ridge is GREAT and he has hooded eyes.

Actually, the guy on the left has top-notch eyes. His only failo is the undereye support, which is a failo, since dark circles. :bigbrain:

ofc eye shape, eyebrows,... are more important than eye color but blue eyes will ALWAYS mog shit dark brown eyes (if everything else is same)

best eye colour ive ever seen imo
3156995 7001275B 04C6 40A3 9F6A DF2E871C132E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@Amnesia wears coloured contacts and gets more ioi, so he claims. maybe he wears them to sandbag his smv :feelsthink: to have more of a challenge :oops:
@Amnesia, please confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
@Amnesia, please confirm.
@Anstrum95

Yes there have been literal examples were girls have told me they slept with me because I have blue eyes and that’s their turn on

But I don’t wear blue contacts anymore because they’ve gotten called out too many times. I wear green ones now that are more realistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
@Anstrum95

Yes there have been literal examples were girls have told me they slept with me because I have blue eyes and that’s their turn on

But I don’t wear blue contacts anymore because they’ve gotten called out too many times. I wear green ones now that are more realistic
My boy you need a new profile picture to be honest.

There is only 1 race of people with significant variation in eye color, so this doesn't matter for most people. For example, if a black woman who dates only black men says she prefers dark eyes, who cares?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
i hrtihik roshan eyecolor is great

you idiot when some tells you blue mogs it doesnt mean that blue eyed ltn mogs chad
it means that a brown eyed chad would be better looking if he had blue/green eyes stop coping like an insecure little bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back