[Qusestion] How the fuck do you put a video in your signature?

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
JFL, there is no film or a media button

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
guess noone knows then

Over for self replycels

But I knew... i think you have to post the video link in camera icon right next to gallery icon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Over for self replycels

But I knew... i think you have to post the video link in camera icon right next to gallery icon
There is no camera icon in the signature part of the site
Screenshot 2020 03 16 at 110757 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
just paste the link

FUck you sergeant and the mods for making this shit site so shitty to use, i literally want to bash in the skulls of every single one of you.

Fix your shitty ass shit system asap, fucking cunts. Disgusting ass faggots

Im literally enraged with this, i have been busy doing this shit for like 2 hours. I used HTML code (i had to learn that shit not like i knew how before jfL) and even that didnt work

You disgusting jews, was it really that hard to just add 1 more function in the signature options on this site? its not like you couldnt do it with 2 clicks considering you already have the option in normal posts, just copy and paste the code faggots.
Death-Note-Gif-Light-Yagami-Kira-Gets-Angry-The-Last-Episode.gif

I am literally about to lose it, it has been a long time since i have been so enraged and lost my cool. I am breaking everything in my house as we speak

Fuck you nigga, you are worse then the israel jews having control of our media, i literally want to you to get razed, son of a whore. I can only wish in my deepest dreams that you will get beheaded slowly and every single second you will feel the pain while you hear your blood flooding from your wimp skull, big forehead recessed chin looking ass. Dirty dog, I will not forget this day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 5204, Golang and 7 others
Damn bro. Tag him tbh. Otherwise you will become a hazard to the people around you

Damn bro. Tag him tbh. Otherwise you will become a hazard to the people around you
Fuck him, he should tag me and beg ME for forgiveness. Not like i wouldnt threaten and bully him before finally accepting his unworthy apology.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and EthnicelAscension
Over for sigcels, just put a sexy gif like me

@mods fix this immediately. Otherwise this whole forum is in danger because of this dark driad low inhib bad boy’s rage

light yagamicel

i just sucked my second cock today, i beg you, may i suck yours
Kill yourself, who the fuck even are you? I have never seen one of your post in this site. What the fuck ever made you think you could post in my thread? this is a insult to me in itself, you filthy motherfucker, i will literally rape every single female in your family tree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Vidyacoper
yep this is going to my death note

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Vidyacoper
death is upon you, mere trainee

@Aesthetic has your cortisol spiked yet?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic
@mods fix this immediately. Otherwise this whole forum is in danger because of this dark driad low inhib bad boy’s rage
I am good now, not enraged anymore. Lost my cool there for a second

Altho i still expect a 100 letter apology by sergeant himself and him begging for my forgiveness

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

You owe me an apology indeed you self harming permavirgin.

I'm waiting one more hour, if not... Then you will see for yourself, your name is already being written..

giphy.gif

You owe me an apology indeed you self harming permavirgin.

I'm waiting one more hour, if not... Then you will see for yourself, your name is already being written..

giphy.gif
Dude this is kinda tryhard.... kinda lame as well

I do indeed advise you to stop before you humiliate yourself more.

If you actually think i will apologize to a nobody like you you are indeed wrong, you are just some random background character created to bump my thread and for me to reactionmax. Do not think otherwise, faggot

please do not hurt me anymore, i'm at the verge of wrist slitting

my dark triad behaviour made you my bitch now you try to submit with passive agressiveness

rent free, son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
my dark triad behaviour made you my bitch now you try to submit with passive agressiveness

rent free, son
What made you ever think someone like you could be rent free in my mind in any possible way? You are literally a noone, you are like a worm i step on. I might look at it out of curiosity but will not give it any more thought. Meanwhile you are currently sweating and so happy to keep bumping and responding to me, why?

Because this is your time to shine, to be finally seen as something less then a back ground character, just for me ( a low inhib dark traid beast) to come by and remind you of your place.

Do not compare yourself with me, minion

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
i dont know why youre under impression that im going to read all your autistic pissweak walls of text

keep writing me worthless essays my obedient dog

• JFL
i dont know why youre under impression that im going to read all your autistic pissweak walls of text

keep writing me worthless essays my obedient dog
I have once again proven the difference between my and your place, you acted like a someone, just to be proven a noone

Any of your future post will just be seen as a pathetic rebuttal and a coping mechanism + projection. Its basically beating a dead horse at this point.

And here i thought i finally found a user who could roast again, big disappointment

And here i thought i finally found a user who could roast again, big disappointment

You fail to understand that I could if I wanted to.

You are simply not worth my time. Speaking of which I will no longer interact with you.

I have Stacies waiting for me.

• JFL
this site is fucked
if you replies 2 times in a same thread to two different the second user don't have the notification

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2403 and Aesthetic
You fail to understand that I could if I wanted to.

You are simply not worth my time. Speaking of which I will no longer interact with you.

I have Stacies waiting for me.
A coping mechanism, you said you ¨could if you wanted to¨ but you and i both know you couldnt and wouldnt do it. Or else you would have done it easily.

I know you wont respond to this because you know you have lost. Even if you do respond, it will be nothing of value and just some random pathetic excuse like the post you just posted.

Dont delude yourself into thinking you have stacies waiting for you, the only one waiting is your mother for you to go to bed.

bumo, funny how something like this noone on this entire site knows how to do

Found out how, thx for fixing it mods