QWO injections for Penis girth enhancement

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
THE COMPANY CEASED THE PRODUCTION DUE TO CONTRADICTIONS

Unluckily it looked like a very promising procedure. I make this thread to pattent this procedure in the name of the PSL community.
Though QWO is not the only fish in the sea. Currently i am learning about the other collagen degrading enzymes.
(as more i read, it looks like enzymes also degrade the blood vessels which puts doing girth exercises in a risky position because all girth exercises rely on inducing blood pressure)

QWO is a member of the Collagenese family, a class of enzymes that break down the collagen.
Its been used for cellulitis and Peyronie's disease.

Tunica albuginea is the tough fibrous layer of connective tissue that surrounds the corpora cavernosa of the penis.
  • Tunica is the limiting factor when it comes to girth gains and almost %95 of the Tunica is made up by collagen with the rest of it being elastin.
  • Biohackers apply various methods to degrade the collagen like heating their penis.
  • With this drug, theoretically, we can gain penis girth as fast as we have never ever seen. (of course you need to do manual exercises too)
1920px-Penis_cross_section.svg.png

Dont give up because exercises are legit but its a long road if you aim high and currently have a small/average sized penis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Jigen, c0pemaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah Im hanging weights from my dick as we speak

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
What about the P-Shot? They claim it gives atleast a 0.5 inch increase in both length and girth

What about the P-Shot? They claim it gives atleast a 0.5 inch increase in both length and girth
Theoretically, yeah.
In reality its Cope-Shot. I have seen numerous people reporting that they didnt gain shit.

Better of just do exercises tbh. If you have money to throw around, BPC-157 is the most legit thing in the realm of penismaxxing.
(experimental, but maybe PGE-1 too)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 20631
Peyronie's disease.
ive tried literally everything but my dick is still curved, i see slight improvement though. also, what are the exercises you are talking about? is it just jerking off?

Theoretically, yeah.
In reality its Cope-Shot. I have seen numerous people reporting that they didnt gain shit.

Better of just do exercises tbh. If you have money to throw around, BPC-157 is the most legit thing in the realm of penismaxxing.
(experimental, but maybe PGE-1 too)
Maybe it’s something I’ll consider if I have extra money laying around and my gains from exercises plateau.

How does BPC-157 work?

• Hmm...
ive tried literally everything but my dick is still curved, i see slight improvement though. also, what are the exercises you are talking about? is it just jerking off?
have you tried extenders? It is preferred by doctors too.
Penis-Extender-erkek-Dick-b-y-tme-kenar-sedye-pompa-kay-uzatma-Penis-Enlarger-ereksiyon-t.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Also where do you live? In USA xiaflex (another Collagenese drug) is still in production so i assumate that it is still used for Peyrione's disease.
You can try surgery as a last resort.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
Maybe it’s something I’ll consider if I have extra money laying around and my gains from exercises plateau.

How does BPC-157 work?
increased rate of recovery. A guy from reddit posted that he got faster gains with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427, HerpDerpson, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
7.5x4.9

any ways to get to 7.5x5.3 or smth? did u try bathmate?

Friendly reminder that dickmaxxing is cope if you’re subhuman.

Curved upwards?

• +1
  • Woah
india jfl, its over for my 6 inch penis.
just buy a penis extender tbh its legit.

Also maybe there is a generic collagenese drug sold in Indian pharmacies. For example i came across a collagenese cream that is sold in Turkey.

the best would be getting help from medical professionals. You can ask to and search in r/gettingbigger and thunders.place forum too. They would know way much than me.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and c0pemaxxer
Does hanging work
yeah
7.5x4.9

any ways to get to 7.5x5.3 or smth? did u try bathmate?
No i havent. Clamping is more effective than pumping.
you are really lucky tbh, you can probably get to 5.5 in a year if you stay consistent.

First try this beginners girth routine from reddit. Then you can get to learn about clamping etc.
Friendly reminder that dickmaxxing is cope if you’re subhuman.
even if you have to get some surgery in the near future (me:bimax) you should do it because its a long road as i said.
does it make the penis thinner? my girth is already dogshit around 5 inches
Lol not at all. Your penis doesnt get thinner when you gain length.

The new penis you grow will have the same thickness as the rest of your penis.

Never ever believe to made up shits. People have no clue about penismaxxing.

visit r/gettingbigger.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 27066 and c0pemaxxer
yeah

No i havent. Clamping is more effective than pumping.
you are really lucky tbh, you can probably get to 5.5 in a year if you stay consistent.

First try this beginners girth routine from reddit. Then you can get to learn about clamping etc.

even if you have to get some surgery in the near future (me:bimax) you should do it because its a long road as i said.

Lol not at all. Your penis doesnt get thinner when you gain length.

The new penis you grow will have the same thickness as the rest of your penis.

Never ever believe to made up shits. People have no clue about penismaxxing.

visit r/gettingbigger.
How much can you grow in lenght?

How much can you grow in lenght?
Theoretically, you can grow up to 10 inch. But this is just theory.

The realistic hard goal would be 8 inch but it depends soo much on your starting size, consistence etc...

But i think everyone can get to 7 inch if they are consistent.

Theoretically, you can grow up to 10 inch. But this is just theory.

The realistic hard goal would be 8 inch but it depends soo much on your starting size, consistence etc...

But i think everyone can get to 7 inch if they are consistent.
Im 5 inches with a upward curve. What would be realistic?

• Hmm...
Im 5 inches with a upward curve. What would be realistic?
How much of upward curve?

1 inch of length is counted as newbie gains, you can gain it in a year or maybe even in a shorter amount of time.

With the use of hangers and consistency, you can reach to 7 inch. (not sure about how long it would take)
8 inch would be really hard for you if not impossible.

How much of upward curve?

1 inch of length is counted as newbie gains, you can gain it in a year or maybe even in a shorter amount of time.

With the use of hangers and consistency, you can reach to 7 inch. (not sure about how long it would take)
8 inch would be really hard for you if not impossible.
Really curved. I would be happy with a 6incher

• Hmm...
Really curved. I would be happy with a 6incher
as i said above use extenders and/or get help from doctors.

there is also a surgery, can give up to 1 inch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
THE COMPANY CEASED THE PRODUCTION DUE TO CONTRADICTIONS

Unluckily it looked like a very promising procedure. I make this thread to pattent this procedure in the name of the PSL community.
Though QWO is not the only fish in the sea. Currently i am learning about the other collagen degrading enzymes.
(as more i read, it looks like enzymes also degrade the blood vessels which puts doing girth exercises in a risky position because all girth exercises rely on inducing blood pressure)

QWO is a member of the Collagenese family, a class of enzymes that break down the collagen.
Its been used for cellulitis and Peyronie's disease.

Tunica albuginea is the tough fibrous layer of connective tissue that surrounds the corpora cavernosa of the penis.
  • Tunica is the limiting factor when it comes to girth gains and almost %95 of the Tunica is made up by collagen with the rest of it being elastin.
  • Biohackers apply various methods to degrade the collagen like heating their penis.
  • With this drug, theoretically, we can gain penis girth as fast as we have never ever seen. (of course you need to do manual exercises too)
1920px-Penis_cross_section.svg.png

Dont give up because exercises are legit but its a long road if you aim high and currently have a small/average sized penis.
What do you think about girth fillers? I wanna dickmaxx for a few years and eventually get fillers for more

What do you think about girth fillers? I wanna dickmaxx for a few years and eventually get fillers for more
Most dick fillers dont last past 1-2 year and the ones that last longer than that like bellafill can cause shitty complications.

Maybe you can consider fat grafting. (fat is probably softer compared to your penis)

But I would rather the exercise way always tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Most dick fillers dont last past 1-2 year and the ones that last longer than that like bellafill can cause shitty complications.

Maybe you can consider fat grafting. (fat is probably softer compared to your penis)

But I would rather the exercise way always tbh.
I will exercise anyways. Im fine with changing it every year tho tbh, its worth it imo. Is .5 inches from filler realistic and what type is best?

Im doing the r/gettingbigger begennirs girth routine is that good for now? I focus more on tunica mallebaility and mod jelqs

• Hmm...
I will exercise anyways. Im fine with changing it every year tho tbh, its worth it imo. Is .5 inches from filler realistic and what type is best?
i think it is realistic but idk which one is best.
Im doing the r/gettingbigger begennirs girth routine is that good for now? I focus more on tunica mallebaility and mod jelqs
yeah it is good, after you get the gains switch to a more advanced hands only routine or clamping.

• +1
i think it is realistic but idk which one is best.

yeah it is good, after you get the gains switch to a more advanced hands only routine or clamping.
I’m gonna clamp after a few months I’m gonna take it slow and try to get newbie gains for a few months before I switch over. What a good girth goal?

• Hmm...
I’m gonna clamp after a few months I’m gonna take it slow and try to get newbie gains for a few months before I switch over. What a good girth goal?
it is believed that 0.25 inch every 6 month is what most people gain

i wouldnt expect anything faster than that tbh.

• +1
  • +1
yeah but those studies were found to be bullshit.
then explain to me why the average condom size is 52-54mm? why would the condom industry produce so many condoms for below averagecels and barely produce any for with 56+?

literally every condom package in the store i ever touched was between 48 and 56mm (i fit 52-54)

and thats in a country with some of the biggest dicks (germany)

Last edited:
then explain to me why the average condom size is 52-54mm? why would the condom industry produce so many condoms for below averagecels and barely produce any for with 56+?

literally every condom package in the store i ever touched was between 48 and 56mm (i fit 52-54)

and thats in a country with some of the biggest dicks (germany)
Cope. And believ e me, 99% of women have taken an actual 8 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
it is believed that 0.25 inch every 6 month is what most people gain

i wouldnt expect anything faster than that tbh.
how much time would it take to gain 0.5 inches length

Cope. And believ e me, 99% of women have taken an actual 8 inch dick
idc man im with my gf for 7 years and marry her soon. she never had any dick before me and i will bathmate maxx soon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
idc man im with my gf for 7 years and marry her soon. she never had any dick before me and i will bathmate maxx soon
Lucky

• +1