r/asktrp becomes more autistic day by day

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Copeful, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
I cant feel any empaty for people's relatives or problems. I wasnt sad even when my grandparents died, let alone someone's else, whenever someone talks about their relatives dying im trying to act concerned but in reality i dont give a single fuck and tomorrow's weather is more important to me than this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brainded, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6723 and 15 others
I cant feel any empaty for people's relatives or problems. I wasnt sad even when my grandparents died, let alone someone's else, whenever someone talks about their relatives dying im trying to act concerned but in reality i dont give a single fuck and tomorrow's weather is more important to me than this.
same tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8919 and 2 others
Edges me

but at least don’t be autistic and try to at least fake empathy ion Gaf if it’s a female or male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Edges me

but at least don’t be autistic and try to at least fake empathy ion Gaf if it’s a female or male
It doesnt matter if its male or female. I treat both in same way, most of my shitting on women is just satirical, im just not simp or cuck. Im trying to fake it but what can i do, for me the only important person is me, my problems, my closest family. You have to be really strong nowadays otherwise people will treat you like emotional pillow, use and then leave. Like wtf, i dont give a fuck about someone's grandmother, bitch was old so she died, everyone dies.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 6403
People die all the time we need to get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and needsolution
People die all the time we need to get over it.
indeed why would i care about someone's grandparents who most likely are very old and lived their life when there are small children out of here who die being hungry and exploited in factories almost for free (and there are just very few people who even give a fuck about it) so these old fucks get everything cheaper and live more comfortable life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5522
indeed why would i care about someone's grandparents who most likely are very old and lived their life when there are small children out of here who die being hungry and exploited in factories almost for free (and there are just very few people who even give a fuck about it) so these old fucks get everything cheaper and live more comfortable life?
Everything is subjective. Best to only care about oneself in this terrible life as nobody is coming to save us individually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and needsolution
Best to only care about oneself in this terrible life as nobody is coming to save us individually.
Yeah, that's what i said above. Wise words.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah, that's what i said above. Wise words.
tbh i do care when they are dying from something painful but idc when they die too, they are old jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, needsolution and Deleted member 6403
tbh i do care when they are dying from something painful but idc when they die too, they are old jfl
If someone is dying in pain then there is one way: euthanasia. All ppl can thank me later. There are 150 000 people who die everyday, are they different than someone's grandparents besides fact i know person who is related with them? It's normal, we born, we live and we die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and TsarTsar444
That sub is 98% spergs.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6403 and BigBiceps
You don't have to feel anything just know that the other person feels something, and try to help them deal with it

[QUOTE="needsolution, post: 3644506, member: 2560

Attachments

• 1601246303498.png
    1601246303498.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 89
  • WTF
Reactions: needsolution
697356 92fbb3032470426e6fb49ba30139e75b

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution
Honestly the only people I can care about or lend sympathy to is my family or close friends

other than that I really really really don’t care

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
that sub is full of overthinkers.

just follow their advice of not overthinking. or else you're constantly gonna be worried about muh shit test and what should i say to this and i have to act stoic because i just showed too much emotion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6403
You aren't supposed to offer a girl your sympathy or be her emotional tampon, you just fuck her, do you think Chad gives a shit her grandma died, he shows up at the funeral, and bangs the girl in the funeral home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403