R/bigdickproblems at it again

D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
Screenshot 2023 08 27 16 52 22 181 edit comredditfrontpage

OMG Guys my dick is soooo big but my gf doesn't mention it, that's such a BIG DICK PROBLEM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
why r u reading it

I don’t know who larps more, r/tall or r/bigdickproblems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
He fractured his pubic bone to get 7 inches and now he thinks he's big LOL

I bet it’s just like 7 inches too
jfl i have 7.5 nbp and my gf still says its big. He probably one of them "i have 6 inches and its above average" copers

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
  • WTF
Reactions: autismmaxxer
jfl i have 7.5 nbp and my gf still says its big. He probably one of them "i have 6 inches and its above average" copers
Lmaooo bros just posting to sniff copium. I talked to a guy once and he tried to justify that his dick was huge and then backtracked saying it’s big for his height

@cuz what do you think of this dick

Lmaooo bros just posting to sniff copium. I talked to a guy once and he tried to justify that his dick was huge and then backtracked saying it’s big for his height
jfl. its true tho to a extent. 6 inches on tall dude looks like 4 inch but looks like 8 inch on manlet

insecure tranny looking kid looking up bigdick subbreddits again :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

jfl. its true tho to a extent. 6 inches on tall dude looks like 4 inch but looks like 8 inch on manlet
"I am 6'4 with 8x6 brooo"

He fractured his pubic bone to get 7 inches and now he thinks he's big LOL
7inches with at least 5.5inch girth can look somewhat big when u r a slim boy.

95% of the people on that subreddit are Larps. Jfl they make up terrible unconvincing stories.