@ "r/BlackpillFeminism", MALE UGLYNESS is the direct result of rape

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

THIS 3.5 PSL LANDWHALE ACTUAL SINGLE MOTHER https://www.reddit.com/user/naughty_or_mice/ THINKS SHE IS ANYTHING BUT DISGUSTING LMAO

"I learned the hard way about the price we pay when we don't listen to our instincts. He was a cheater, manipulator, lazy, etc. Now I'm a divorced mom and I don't ever want to be in a relationship again. Being in a relationship is not great. Even on the good days when he takes you out to dinner or to a movie you know that after that shit will go back to normal."

Why waste your time with retarded useless feathers to attract females when you can just get bigger and stronger than them to assert your will and procreate your way?
This is why peacocks are literally going EXTINCT, they care about what a female thinks of them instead of impregnating her, female sexuality is not deserving of freedom, it will literally drive your species to EXTICTION because all females are mentally children and only care about LOOKS instead of the BIG PICTURE of survival of their species.Look at tigers, lions, dogs, domestic cats, orcas, etc, all the males of these species use rape as their primary sexual strategy and all of these animals look great, contrary to what they believe they don't look any better than the average man either, they stuff their faces full of makeup and think they're beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, BigBiceps, Vidyacoper and 3 others
Kill all land whales
I'm not even kidding
We should kill them, McDonald's kills too slowly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, majorcope, BigBiceps and 6 others
more reasons i hate fucking women, just steal men's ideas and copy manoshpere theorry y

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Entschuldigung and turkproducer
i would be incredibly surprised if a woman on these sorts of subreddits even scrapes 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic
Women are ok if chads rapes them

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 4430
Women now copying the term 'it's over'

Can they not come up with anything original?
They have to mirror anything men do
20200516 162101

Also copying the term 'cope'

I mean, do they not see that they're doing it, and how pathetic it looks?

20200516 163624

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5258, Papal_Guard and 1 other person
Women now copying the term 'it's over'

Can they not come up with anything original?
They have to mirror anything men do
View attachment 409211
Also copying the term 'cope'

I mean, do they not see that they're doing it, and how pathetic it looks?

View attachment 409217
None of this "rape" stuff would happen for the most part if society was still monogamous.

Kill all land whales
I'm not even kidding
It's also too expensive. Think about all the taxes you are going to pay that will go towards the open-heart surgeries of these balleines.

Kill all land whales
I'm not even kidding
how tf do they even get so fat. i natrually have a smaller appetite and i have to force myself to bulk up meanwhile these lardplanets vaccum up food like its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
how tf do they even get so fat. i natrually have a smaller appetite and i have to force myself to bulk up meanwhile these lardplanets vaccum up food like its nothing
Ikr I don't understand how someone can get so big

They have no originality.

'It's over' says the fucking landwhale mom. get the fuck out of there bitch you don't know jack shit about being a truecel.

wtf is blackpillfeminism that's an oxymoron