r/Braincels is fucked

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I just recently realized Incels are actually cucks. Some guy was happy he go a job to finally betabux and got upvotes.

Another post worshipping AMD CEO because shes one of the few women that didnt fuck up, top of the upvotes.

WTF has this sub turned into? TwoXXChromosomes

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ZyzzReincarnate
Pussies are too powerful.

le reddit smh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1464
Incel became anything but involutary celibate tbh ngl. Normies fucked it up as always. I HATE NORMIES

I HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, SikKunt and Roping Subhuman
Too many heightcopers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Robert01
Incel became anything but involutary celibate tbh ngl. Normies fucked it up as always. I HATE NORMIES

I HATE WOMEN
I was reading it and was smh saying wtf is this, this is not incels this is more like leftist reddit.

Too many heightcopers

Kinda both are needed but Height gets you respect from society in general, something being short doesnt

reddit is shit honestly. it feels so much better to post on an actual form.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
it got infested with normies long ago so there's not much surprise tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jack and onnysk
Too many heightcopers
They ruined the sub bringing up how tallcels are fakecels every chance they get. It wasn't like this months ago. This is all because Ub2w is a low IQ faggot that banned all the good posters. Board Gaming was unironically a better mod as bad as she was.

They ruined the sub bringing up how tallcels are fakecels every chance they get. It wasn't like this months ago. This is all because Ub2w is a low IQ faggot that banned all the good posters. Board Gaming was unironically a better mod as bad as she was.

Tallcels are Fakecels. fuck off with your bluepilled :sick::sick: Phaggot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, onnysk, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

Height obsessed faggots tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 245 and Roping Subhuman
fuck off

u have no idea how many advantages tallfags receive without realizing it

Like what exactly ? try me i have the height yet i don't have the face in before you get respected more yeah totally thats why most people go out of their way to bully me even manlets

cope harder, shortcel = fakecel
short = truecel

tallfag = biggest fakecel around

If ur tall and not norwooding, ur set for life.

As a shortcel u always have to prove something like ur never enough, let alone society and women speficially constnatly shitting on manlets

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Roping Subhuman
Are you fucking retarded? JFL how is Shortcel=Fakecel?? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
hes retarded

like how fucking low iq can u be to not get laid as tallfag, literally worse than "femcels"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245
The Reddit incel subs have been by and large overrun with normies.

Braincels are mostly IncelTears users who create controversial posts there to polemicize and take screenshots of the alleged "toxicity" to blame incels for everything, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk and BrettyBoy