r/braincels is so fucking annoying

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
They call anyone who isn't deformed a Chad. These guys must be legit hideous if they call an average guy a Chad lol. And their face vs height debates are cringey af. Can't they just accept that men need both?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, chadpreetcel123, Hector and 7 others
r/

Soyboy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hated subhuman, Ritalincel and 6 others
not to mention the rampant height coping.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Hector and Scarface
the height memes are admittedly funny but the ugly shortcel JBW coping has just exploded out of hand tbh

4AVnR6S

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2095
i must be a chad then

They call anyone who isn't deformed a Chad. These guys must be legit hideous if they call an average guy a Chad lol. And their face vs height debates are cringey af. Can't they just accept that men need both?
Can you link me the sub?

One time a guy called me a fakecel there

They are our blackpilled brothers we need each other when we butcher all the liberals

Not to mention them venting 24/7 about issues that were already aware of since many years ago. It's just the same post over and over again. It's getting tiring

reddit was a mistake

the whole incel thing went to complete shit after minassian and bullshit like chad vs virgin got popular.

no different from r9k thats why i shitpost PSL with the slayers

the whole incel thing went to complete shit after minassian and bullshit like chad vs virgin got popular.
normies are fucking cancer. also TFL was a better label than Incel. its too bad the label has been highjacked by cucks.

• WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I go there for anti women memes tbh