R carbs bad

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Why r they bad ? I cant eat chicken or meat thwy so boring asf

It’s a monotonous diet, but it will make you ascend not fall into the temptation to eat carbs

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
@Never Get Up tell em whats up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Willmogulater
  • +1
Carbohydrates are not food for humans. Proteins and fats are. We are obligate carnivores.
Why its so boring eating bland chicken or meat and no variety even fruits have carbs so u mean i should just eat meat chicken or eggs

Why its so boring eating bland chicken or meat and no variety even fruits have carbs so u mean i should just eat meat chicken or eggs
You should base your diet around beef, butter, and eggs.

We eat so we may live longer

We shouldn’t live to eat

• +1
Starchy carbs are bad and will bloat you, potatoes are good as long as you don’t go above 100g since it contains potassium. I never bloat on 40g carbs potatoes and that is usually 3x potatoes and only like 300 kcals

Yes have them in moderation

• +1
Starchy carbs are bad and will bloat you, potatoes are good as long as you don’t go above 100g since it contains potassium. I never bloat on 40g carbs potatoes and that is usually 3x potatoes and only like 300 kcals
False. All exogenous carbohydrates are toxic to the human body.

Already on a carnivore diet but my body usually shakes to get in 50g carbs at least daily
Then you’re not fat adapted yet. Go 1 year on beef, eggs, and butter. You’ll never want to eat carbohydrates again.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Then you’re not fat adapted yet. Go 1 year on beef, eggs, and butter. You’ll never want to eat carbohydrates again.
Google says its essential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Never Get Up