R/desiwomendivest (OVER FOR CURRYCELS)(JBW&JBB) [GTFIH]

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 33136 and 1 other person
Both posts sound like a bw ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mio and Deleted member 33136
Should currycels just ropemaxx and hope to reincarnate

2 sides of the same coin

Yeah nowhere near black American women levels of self hate. You can stop the Cope now. I hate Indians btw

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
OVA for them tbh
Indians are becoming more westernized and aspects of their culture that protected them from the modern dating market are dying. Indian men will be treated even worse than Asian men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Ricky212
Indians are becoming more westernized and aspects of their culture that protected them from the modern dating market are dying. Indian men will be treated even worse than Asian men.
Only thing stopping their women from leaving is honor killing and lack of interest from JBW and JBB brah

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and aesthetic beauty
Only thing stopping their women from leaving is honor killing and lack of interest from JBW and JBB brah
Lower tier white men are already starting to get top tier Indian women. Gl men will be spared, but racepill is even more brutal for Indians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Ricky212
Lower tier white men are already starting to get top tier Indian women. Gl men will be spared, but racepill is even more brutal for Indians.
Racepill is about bones and eye color now that skin and hair can be lightened with the undertones altered.

• +1
Keep coping shitskin as a low tier white man myself I couldn't even get an ugly currywhore let alone a curry Stacy

• Ugh..
dalit women support group

its private you got screenshots?

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
It’s difficult and dangerous tho.
Iv gluta flushes out undertones then you can use monobenzone (which is safe) to become pale. Moreover you can use msg to increase pheomelanin. I didn’t even mention chem peels. We all know that eye color surgery exists but you need t30 at the very least to get good results.

• +1
Iv gluta flushes out undertones then you can use monobenzone (which is safe) to become pale. Moreover you can use msg to increase pheomelanin. I didn’t even mention chem peels. We all know that eye color surgery exists but you need t30 at the very least to get good results.
Skin color maybe, but eye surgeries for color can be dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Skin color maybe, but eye surgeries for color can be dangerous.
Maybe but if stroma doesn’t come out I’ll get eyecos or iris implants in at least one eye as crazy as that sounds.

Move to somewhere like the southwest or San Francisco. You will see jbw in action.
There is already a lot of Latinas were I live and none of them want me

• Hmm...
I'm not sure what you mean by niche but most of them are Mexican or Puerta Rican

Yes but I know it's because of my face and not my behavior
It’s possible but jbw doesn’t always work.

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I would start with gymcelling and getting clear sling/healthy hair.
My hair isn't bad and gymcelling won't work for me because I have awful frame genetics.

• So Sad