fobos

fobos

Toxic

it's like TheRedPill but more brutal and for whores

• +1
Reactions: Usum and BrettyBoy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
understandable

i mean i dont blame them for having that subreddit

Imagine being so dumb to not understand how easy it is to improve as a woman and literally needing guides.
Literally losing weight and a haircut will raise your smv exponentially.
You can paint away your subhumanity without flying oversea.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, fukmylyf and Over
Didnt open but dating strategy for women is literally "let me suck your cock chad" and there you go

• +1
Reactions: Usum and turkproducer
Didnt open but dating strategy for women is literally "let me suck your cock chad" and there you go
Most women are the same, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, turkproducer and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Just browsed there for the first time and I can already feel the "IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT NEED NO MAN" vibes jfl it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of people there are fat black women :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, MammothActuary, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Just browsed there for the first time and I can already feel the "IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT NEED NO MAN" vibes jfl it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of people there are fat black women :feelskek:
Just fat picky cunts. Most likely white , black, Asian .

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Why would they need a guide? Rofl all they have to do is get on dating apps and get spammed with guys who want them practically INSTANTLY!

Why would they need a guide? Rofl all they have to do is get on dating apps and get spammed with guys who want them practically INSTANTLY!

because they see guys do it on psl, mgtow, and incel forums so they want to be apart too