R/Forever alone goes BLACKPILLED

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx

They are so cute aren't they?
I feel bad for the people in that sub, don't get me wrong but this conclusion is something I made when I was 14.
How dumb are normies to actually fall for this "pErSonAlity" meme?
Specially since ugly people DO have worse personalities caused by all the abused they got.
And even if personality was that important you don't take a "GoOd pErSonality" out of your hiney, you build it up with positive human interactions. If you had shit formitive years, it's over pal. You will always be a weirdo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, TUSSELEIF, FreakShowCel and 1 other person
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yh normies are dumb and bluepilled. Water mate :ogre:. Wish u the best tho :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yh normies are dumb and bluepilled. Water mate :ogre:. Wish u the best tho :feelsokman:
That's why Im surprised, I didn't knew lookism was becoming mainstream knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
That's not a normie, normies are oblivious to the BP

• +1
They have all sorts of sayings who cares

• JFL
That's why Im surprised, I didn't knew lookism was becoming mainstream knowledge.
We are hardwired to be blackpilled. Deep down every human know this. Its hard for them to believe, that ur looks destine ur personality and future life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, truthhurts and 97baHater
Lol, after the incel subreddits were banned and they started to censor everything related to inceldom, most ended up on r/foreveralone , they are perfectly aware of the blackpill, but don't always explicitly state it so they won't be accused of incel hate speech.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and cromagnon