/r/Incelselfies/ Biggest joke on the internet?

spark

spark

Kraken

OR

There is no real blackpilled people on reddit

I feel sad just looking at the second guy, he needs to vist Gandy now.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
its so fucking over for the second guy, hes actually repulsive to look at, life just isn't fair

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AntiSocial-Fakecel, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
its so fucking over for the second guy, hes actually repulsive to look at, life just isn't fair
The kind even hookers would turn down.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Hey, he just needs to smile and get a better haircut and fix acne. He is a 7/10 now. After doing those things he'd be a 9/10.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, AntiSocial-Fakecel, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
What was it about? I'll give the link
I can't remember the exact title, but it was about monagamy, the debate got pretty heated.

He looks antilooksmaxed tbh, but I think he can still do it. He is just failod to death level by those flaws he has.

The core thing that differentiates blackpill adepts from bluepill shit advicers is that blackpillers besides being more knowleadgable are also rock solid in the belief that there is no point in being deluded and live like a shit with having bad looks, they believe its better to rope instead. Therefore, they see no reasons to advice shit like confidence to boost some lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
The core thing that differentiates blackpill adepts from bluepill shit advicers is that blackpillers besides being more knowleadgable are also rock solid in the belief that there is no point in being deluded and live like a shit with having bad looks, they believe its better to rope instead.
And do you agree?

And do you agree?
Honestly, I do understand why some people are so close to roping and I respect their choice just as I will demand that they will respect mine.
Its the matter of bitter truth vs blissful ignorance. I think we have not evolved enough to judge about what is better. But my subjective opinion is to allow the blackpill to destroy anyone who is ready.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 281
Fucking hell that second guy kind of looks like me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There is no real blackpilled people on reddit
They all are but won't admit it and will purposely hold themselves back from anything that doesn't fit into the liberal reddit hivemind. All people are inherently blackpilled, but most aren't awakened to it and instead choose to erect some superifical dogma to govern their life by, which in reddit's case is a very liberal one.

Last edited:
Oh lord. See, God hates this boy. What did he do to deserve this?

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Even though my nose and eyes are utter shit, I'm happy that at least I have good skin, if I didn't I would've roped by now.

Theres no god :feelscry:
Suit yourself. That's an easier belief to have than to believe that god is evil and creates suffering out of thin air.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Suit yourself. That's an easier belief to have than to believe that god is evil and creates suffering out of thin air.
What a fucked up god that would be.

Subtract 5 points from reddit rating to find PSL.

At least half of the posters haven't even gone through puberty yet

Jésus christ..

"i mean this im the most granmy / big sister way possible!" notice she subconsciously picks the least sexual standpoint that she views him from...

atleast the 2nd guy eyebrowmaxxed

"i mean this im the most granmy / big sister way possible!" notice she subconsciously picks the least sexual standpoint that she views him from...

atleast the 2nd guy eyebrowmaxxed
still said he couldd be a model LMAO