r/incelTears lurking again

nathan

nathan

Kraken

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SuperDavidGangbang, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
true & real feelings and thoughts. I know those retards had a good laugh behind the screen and typed, "Just wow. I cant belive people are like this. What a shame"

• +1
Reactions: nathan and USERΝAME
any hole is a goal as they say

• +1
Reactions: nathan
retarded ass nigga
she would barely be able to give bj's

• +1
they will never feature my posts because i'm too raw for them. cowardly faggots afraid to stare into the abyss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I’m not upset that she can find dick I’m just shocked that she looks like a horror prop and can get dick still but decent men can’t . They gotta suck me off and give me some pussy before I snap 🙌🏼

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and nathan
r/inceltears is retarded. Men naturally have higher testosterone concentration in blood than women which causes a higher sex drive. Due to this it's much easier for women to get sex.

No matter how many times we explain it the r/inceltears cucks are never going to understand. Also most of the userbase of that subreddit are incels in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jamaldickjavontus and nathan

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Vermilioncore and nathan
Can't wait to end up there eventually

• +1
Its funny how it’s worse to be a active Redditor then be a looksmax user

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, LonelyLooksmaxxer and nathan
i have caretaker enmeshment syndrome so Id love to cuddle with her and numb her pain by giving her forehead kisses whilst thinking in my head that I can destroy her heart if I break up with her so I have power over her very soul

knowing I have the power to make someone very happy or completely break their heart is a huge power trip feeling for me makes me feel like a God

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and nathan