r/moreplatesmoredates

gangmemberhow2

gangmemberhow2

Iron

I had sex with a girl who had down syndrome​

so bros I met this girl at university who had downs we’re both in the same ECO class. She’s really nice and smart she helps me with the work so u can say we became friends. Yesterday she invited me to her dorm to work on an assignment. After we finished the work she asked if I wanted to watch a movie with her and I felt like I couldn’t say no yk so I agreed and she actually offered me alcohol (she said her roommate had left them in the fridge). So long story short I drank a little too much bc I wanted to get myself comfortable enough to enjoy the movie, and she started touching my leg. I was rly confused at first but idk what happened maybe it’s cuz I hadn’t had sex in a while and am cycling atm but I fucking folded. I woke up the next morning in her bed. I got really panicked so I just put my clothes on n dipped. I don’t remember much expect for the fact I did cum. I haven’t spoken 2 her since then and I’m stressing about the situation. Should I be concerned with myself??? What do I do please any help is greatly appreciate

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan

I had sex with a girl who had downs​

so bros I met this girl at university who had downs we’re both in the same ECO class. She’s really nice and smart she helps me with the work so u can say we became friends. Yesterday she invited me to her dorm to work on an assignment. After we finished the work she asked if I wanted to watch a movie with her and I felt like I couldn’t say no yk so I agreed and she actually offered me alcohol (she said her roommate had left them in the fridge). So long story short I drank a little too much bc I wanted to get myself comfortable enough to enjoy the movie, and she started touching my leg. I was rly confused at first but idk what happened maybe it’s cuz I hadn’t had sex in a while and am cycling atm but I fucking folded. I woke up the next morning in her bed. I got really panicked so I just put my clothes on n dipped. I don’t remember much expect for the fact I did cum. I haven’t spoken 2 her since then and I’m stressing about the situation. Should I be concerned with myself??? What do I do please any help is greatly appreciate

Downs pussy is probably stinky asf, I doubt they know how to clean ggod

down's syndrome ? noway..

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
hows she smart with down syndrome?

average gymcel slay

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath