r/MuslimMarriage is bleak

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️

Most threads are like this—Muslim foids being forced to marry non-chads and they want to die as a result. I’m happy to read that foids are suffering and that they are not marrying the 8/10 chads they feel biologically entitled to.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Skywalker, zura and 13 others
Reddit sucks anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 61703
Don’t think there’s any 8/10 in Pakistan or Bangladesh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, TechnoBoss, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
female happiness is in direct conflict with nature. wherever foids are happy and free, the laws of nature are being violated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 6′2 still over and 3 others
the prophet was an intersectional feminist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, standardcel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
female happiness is in direct conflict with nature. wherever foids are happy and free, the laws of nature are being violated.
God has cursed every female because they committed original sin. Females are spiritually satanic. They’re unable to comprehend God because they aren’t from God but from the depths of hell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itisoverboyos, standardcel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
I’m happy to read that foids are suffering and that they are not marrying the 8/10 chads they feel biologically entitled to.
as weird as it sounds, this unironically just keeps the cycle of subhumanity going on since they cant naturally choose their partner

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 58285, Psychophilly and 2 others
as weird as it sounds, this unironically just keeps the cycle of subhumanity going on since they cant naturally choose their partner
Females are horrible at practicing eugenics anyhow

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SidharthTheSlayer
God has cursed every female because they committed original sin. Females are spiritually satanic. They’re unable to comprehend God because they aren’t from God but from the depths of hell
What?

"Naturally" a female wouldn't be able to choose. The gap between the physical capabilities between the genders makes laws needed to even out brute strength.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Sprinkles

E94640A4 9102 4307 BF5E 376C3CA251CB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 61703, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
person deleted the post from all the comments lmfao

yes how do you know this?

main 4chan board I use tbh
It made me hate myself so much and suck white dick in online arguments in my teens. I don't regret it tho as i am closer to the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Sprinkles
I don't think it is a problem if female is not attracted to you. As long as you can get sex and respect in such arranged marriage. I have see many cases of these arranged/pressurized/forced marriages, it work out fine because even after marriage the female have no will anyways and will do what she is asked to. But there is problem definitely when the pressurizer dies or she gets more favorable power.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I don't think it is a problem if female is not attracted to you. As long as you can get sex and respect in such arranged marriage. I have see many cases of these arranged/pressurized/forced marriages, it work out fine because even after marriage the female have no will anyways and will do what she is asked to. But there is problem definitely when the pressurizer dies or she gets more favorable power.
I get the point but you’d still be with someone who literally hates you and wishes that you would die. She would resent you daily and your marriage would be utter shit.

• +1
I get the point but you’d still be with someone who literally hates you and wishes that you would die. She would resent you daily and your marriage would be utter shit.
Well yes but that can also be said for sub8s. Are you ever anybody's first choice? Pretty much all compromised or settled.

• +1
Well yes but that can also be said for sub8s. Are you ever anybody's first choice? Pretty much all compromised or settled.
We have established that women cannot compromise or settle. This is why they initiate over 80% of the divorces and it is why most marriages are sexless and lack any shred of intimacy. So what is the point of being married? I've already decided that I will never get married so that's more-so a rhetorical question

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and robtical
If you are a virgin, it’s in your best interest not to marry someone other than a virgin. The knowledge that they are your first whilst you are not theirs is crushing and will bother you. If they’ve slept around a lot, after time it will be hard not to see their past, any mistakes they make will be amplified. I’m specifically referring to zina.

based advice ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
even islam can't protect women from whoring out jfl

I found that my wife was sleeping around before we got married​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Skywalker and standardcel
there will always be subhumans (not in the literal sense of being deformed) but men who maybe 7s will be viewed as 3s for in the future 7s will be really really common if Hypergamous relations persist.

Absolutely brutal holy fuck. But it's already over for you if your woman doesn't see being faithful as a virtue and still acts like a hoe. Being faithful isn't something to be forced upon. It should come naturally through self-reflection, and experience on her part, and how you treat her on your part. In other words, she needs to want to be faithful. Find the right girl lads.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Islamic marriage only work in shitholes where women are seen as property animals

there will always be subhumans (not in the literal sense of being deformed) but men who maybe 7s will be viewed as 3s for in the future 7s will be really really common if Hypergamous relations persist.
the concept of beauty would be more complex but competition wouldnt be as brutal as it is right now

a 5'5 asian/latino who is ugly overall cant do anything against a 6'0 white guy who is gl overall

• +1
"Naturally" a female wouldn't be able to choose. The gap between the physical capabilities between the genders makes laws needed to even out brute strength.
i didnt meant "natural" primitive state

im talking about ppl not being forced to be with someone else for money/status or directly being forced by cultural/religious standards and other stuff because thats how this system works

People happy with their relationships don’t post on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51576
most women are fucking ugly too, not just men, uou fucking retarded feminist
kys please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576