r/naturalbodybuilding - information goldmine

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
As we know, Reddit is full of faggots. But the r/naturalbodybuilding subreddit has helped me a lot. There’s a lot of good discussion here about training techniques, routines, etc

unpopular opinion: the whole of reddit is overhated due to a few subreddits that are pure brainrotting goy communities

unpopular opinion: the whole of reddit is overhated due to a few subreddits that are pure brainrotting goy communities
There is a redditor zeitgeist/mentality, and a corny sense of humor that is present in almost all subreddits, but especially the large/popular ones. Mods in most subreddits act the same, Reddit communities are overpoliced and coddled. Go to any subreddit and it will have been infiltrated with some “diversity Black Lives Matter gay pride fuck Donald Trump” bullshit. Like, you’ll go on r/Fitness or something, and the front page post will be some bullshit like “Trans FTM- here’s my fitness progress” 34.2k upvotes

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
There is a redditor zeitgeist/mentality, and a corny sense of humor that is present in almost all subreddits, but especially the large/popular ones. Mods in most subreddits act the same, Reddit communities are overpoliced and coddled. Go to any subreddit and it will have been infiltrated with some “diversity Black Lives Matter gay pride fuck Donald Trump” bullshit.
primarily ye, but still think its overhated, and most are saturated in politcal subredds

There is a redditor zeitgeist/mentality, and a corny sense of humor that is present in almost all subreddits, but especially the large/popular ones. Mods in most subreddits act the same, Reddit communities are overpoliced and coddled. Go to any subreddit and it will have been infiltrated with some “diversity Black Lives Matter gay pride fuck Donald Trump” bullshit.
arent most mainstream social medias PC

primarily ye, but still think its overhated, and most are saturated in politcal subredds
Reddit is fine if people stay on topic. But even if they are on topic I just dislike the Reddit humor and the beating around the bush/passiveness/always trying to be “nice” or “accepting.” And there is actual “Reddit humor” that has been the same for like 2 decades. It’s hard to describe but Reddit posts from 10 years ago sound the same as they do now.

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
Reddit is fine if people stay on topic. But even if they are on topic I just dislike the Reddit humor and the beating around the bush/passiveness/always trying to be “nice” or “accepting.” And there is actual “Reddit humor” that has been the same for like 2 decades. It’s hard to describe but Reddit posts from 10 years ago sound the same as they do now.
like stale cringetards ik

arent most mainstream social medias PC
Yes but the Reddit platform specifically allows people to soapbox and be dogmatic. Same situation as twitter. But Reddit is worse for that because you have individual subreddits which are just giant hive minds where everyone has herd mentality and thinks the same. And with the whole subreddit thing, you have mods overpolicing it so you can’t say anything

Yes but the Reddit platform specifically allows people to soapbox and be dogmatic. Same situation as twitter. But Reddit is worse for that because you have individual subreddits which are just giant hive minds where everyone has herd mentality and thinks the same. And with the whole subreddit thing, you have mods overpolicing it so you can’t say anything
hub for bluetards, opposite of iFunny? I was a iFunny tard and can say that they have a similar manner of the atmosphere (if that makes sense), but opposite side of political spectrum

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
hub for bluetards, opposite of iFunny? I was a iFunny tard and can say that they have a similar manner of the atmosphere (if that makes sense), but opposite side of political spectrum
Yes, Reddit as a whole is extremely liberal. This mentality (be nice, be accepting, diversity, don’t do wrongthink, love gay people, love black people) infects all of the subreddits, even the ones that aren’t about politics

Yes, Reddit as a whole is extremely liberal. This mentality (be nice, be accepting, diversity, don’t do wrongthink, love gay people, love black people) infects all of the subreddits, even the ones that aren’t about politics
same w iFunny

It's built into how reddit works. The karma system is supposed to remodel the language you use, and mods are able to fake scores to artificially promote ideas or censor them. It's how the regime want the internet to work more generally. Awful site don't use it.

If you're into natural bodybuilding I'd unironically just follow Natural Hypertrophy on youtube and ignore his autistic rants, his routines are v good.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and BPMKNO