R/ORTHOTROPICS and R/JAWSURGERY has been ruined by tiktok

Kofri727

Kofri727

D1 Salludon Glazer
It seems like r/orthotropics and r/jawsurgery have changed a bit. While they're still a good place to go for questions regarding it , there are more posts from people who already have good jaw development seeking validation. Examples might be someone with a strong side profile with good forward growth asking "Am I recessed?" or "What procedures do I need?" I've also noticed some incredibly stupid posts where people might ask dumb questions about certain features, like asking "Do I have hunter eyes?". I can't tell if these retards are ragebaiting or have insane body dysmorphia,.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Funnyunenjoyer1, nathan and 1 other person
saar

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
as if a MEWING SUBREDDIT was ever good in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and nathan
nah im jewish

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
mewing is false! we all know only nofap can give you hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727
Scammers also need to find a new ways to widen their target audience

Scammers also need to find a new ways to widen their target audience
I wouldn’t saying mewing is a scam just that it works better when you’re younger yeah giving oldcels some false hope

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and Kofri727
If everyone on the earth mewed at the same time, would it cause gravity to flip from the collective pressure of tongues pushing upwards ?

It seems like r/orthotropics and r/jawsurgery have changed a bit. While they're still a good place to go for questions regarding it , there are more posts from people who already have good jaw development seeking validation. Examples might be someone with a strong side profile with good forward growth asking "Am I recessed?" or "What procedures do I need?" I've also noticed some incredibly stupid posts where people might ask dumb questions about certain features, like asking "Do I have hunter eyes?". I can't tell if these retards are ragebaiting or have insane body dysmorphia,.

squinting theory